Fist pics

/ Fist pics #1  

getut

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20HST
I was under the weather this weekend and didn't get any seat time, so I was browsing TBN and realized I had never posted my tractor pics from when I got my CK20HST back around June '04 so here they are.

I apologize in advance. My wife only took 4 pictures with the digital camera, the rest she did with the camcorder. I have to remind her everytime she uses the digital camera about the 2 stage button (1st stage focuses and 2nd stage takes the picture). I neglected to remind her and some of the photos are blurry because she moved before it got focused and took the picture.

Here is my dealer backing in to near my shed. Nice rig he has. Even nicer tractor ON it.
Here is a second one a little closer.
Here is my first time in the seat. This one is really blurry.
This last one is my favorite. My dealer is the guy on the left and my dad is looking at me on the tractor.

My dad was just about in tears. My grandfather (my dad's dad) had always liked tractors and digging. He only could ever afford a very old Sears Craftsman lawn tractor that accepted manually raised and lowered implements, but he sure enjoyed working with it while he was alive. My dad was getting emotional thinking about what my grandfather would have done if he had had something like my new CK20. It was one of those neat moments. Extremely happy and sad at the same time.

For those of you with a sharp eye and the ability to make out facial features from the side of the head /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. My dealer in the picture is the guy that is driving alot of the tractors for the print version of Kioti's North American literature and the full side view of the DK tractor brush cutting on the main web page (the main picture that toggles between 3 or 4 different pictures.)

/ Fist pics
Wow. mistyped the thread title.

Oh well. Have fun looking at my fist.

/ Fist pics #3  
Thanks for the great pics. That trailer looks real handy, if my wife finds out I'm considering one of those she'll ban me from this site!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Fist pics #4  
Real nice photos. I also tooks photos on delivery day in May 04 of my CK20HST TLB. That must have been a special day for you with father right there! Some day you might want to enlarge some of these photos and use them for wall art! Charlie

/ Fist pics #5  
Wow! Getut, that's a PUUURDY tractor. I want one just like it. Oh yeah, I have one!
Sure wish I could afford to get a rig like your dealer's! That's first rate.
Thanks for posting the pics. Doesn't matter that I've seen many many pics of CK20s, they're all great, and sometimes you get to see something you hadn't thought of that a poster has. John

/ Fist pics #6  
It's always better late then never when it comes to pics. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I thought your dealer guy looked a little familiar. He is also shown using a CK20 in the FEL pics on the Kioti site.

Great looking little beast machine you got! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's a bit unrelated, but is the Kioti site experiencing difficulties? I haven't been able to get on for days now.

/ Fist pics #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It's a bit unrelated, but is the Kioti site experiencing difficulties? I haven't been able to get on for days now. )</font>

Not that I have noticed, its been working for me..

/ Fist pics #8  
Hmm... I tried the other day when I was replying to some other post but the site wouldn't work for me. When I tried a little bit ago it still didn't work. After I read your post I tried again and it worked. Go figure. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Fist pics
I sure got my moneys worth out of that brush cutter, just to the left of truck and trailer you can see where it starts to be grown up. Further back to the left there were some old fruit trees back there that had hunsuckles taking over the entire gully. Some of it was taking over entire 20' tall trees. I just kept backing in over and over and pulling stuff down and out when it would compress as I ran over it. I cut that whole gully full of stuff with that little beast. The brush cutter is my friend.

In the first picture out in front of the truck you can see my rinky dink little 2 stall barn. That is the thing that I will be back filling the entire interior of in the spring to fix a drainage problem. Most of my property is perfectly flat so drainage is a challenge. I could just imagine me back filling that thing with a wheelbarrow and shovel. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oh. All of my friends are about to disown me. I've had the tractor long enough that most of the big projects are done. I'm now lowering myself to begging them to do things at their houses with it. They all tell me no unless it is THEM that gets to drive. Who do they think they are?

/ Fist pics #10  
You don't know who makes the Rotary Cutter/Bush Hog for Kioti do you? What size is the one you bought?