Backhoe 36" backhoe bucket

/ 36" backhoe bucket #11  
Re: 36\" backhoe bucket

<font color="blue"> Even your dirt matches</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wondered why Vinces tractor always looked so clean. Matching dirt. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don

/ 36" backhoe bucket #12  

Vince, I saw those buckets up at Kioti in Wendell, NC last year. I walked past them and thought, "Wow, that's almost as wide as my CK20!" I can see me now with one of THOSE on the little monster. Nope. Thanks, enjoyed the pics. It's the day for BH pics! John

/ 36" backhoe bucket #13  

Nice looking set-up Vince. That bucket seems to fit just right on that DK. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Gerard

/ 36" backhoe bucket

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You picked a beautiful day to tear up the yard. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)</font>
I just couldn't wait any longer to do some damage /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That wasn't the wifes flower bed was it? )</font>
NO. My wife knows better than to grow flowers where I can get at them with a tractor /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 36" backhoe bucket #15  

Gee Vince, that bucket makes my 16" seem a bit small.
So what are you burying back there? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 36" backhoe bucket

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So what are you burying back there? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I haven't been burying, I've been digging for gold to help pay for all this tractor stuff I keep on buying /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 36" backhoe bucket #17  

...and we thought they only used them for digging graves. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif nice work, moving the dirt.

/ 36" backhoe bucket #18  

Thank's for the cool pics's Vince /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif...cag

/ 36" backhoe bucket #19  

i think i'm going to have to get one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 36" backhoe bucket #20  

That bucket looks huge. That would be a neat thing to use to build a small pond. I will add that to the wish list /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mike