Kioti worshop manual

/ Kioti worshop manual #11  
Everyone should have the parts manual, esp if it is less than $20, depending on how much it is marked up. I have the CK25/30 books. It was 10-15 for the parts book and 50-60 for the workshop manual.

I notice that the parts book for the CK25/30 has engine parts for the CK25 only. What's up with that? Any of you CK30 people notice that?

/ Kioti worshop manual #12  
I believe everything is the same on both tractors except the engine is cranked up 5 hp.

/ Kioti worshop manual #13  
The CK30 has a higher displacement,(cc) than the CK25. 1,299 cc verses 1,500 cc. Mostly gained by longer stroke. When you look through the service manual, some engine specs are the same and some are different. The engines are similar in many ways but do have some differences.

Yoyo, I paid $60 for my service manual two months ago.

/ Kioti worshop manual #14  
I stand corrected. Both CK 30 and 25 engine parts are in the book, just in a bizarre order. This is a 558 page book!

/ Kioti worshop manual #15  
Yep, I had to correct myself, when I first saw this post, I thought it said, "Kioti Worship Manual". I said to myself, I've got to get me one of those! Now I see that it's WORKSHOP manual. Sorry for the misread! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kioti worshop manual #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yep, I had to correct myself, when I first saw this post, I thought it said, "Kioti Worship Manual". I said to myself, I've got to get me one of those! Now I see that it's WORKSHOP manual. Sorry for the misread! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Well, you know that the engine rooms of trawlers are referred to as "the holy place" so a "Worship" manual may be appropriate after all. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif