Kioti worshop manual

/ Kioti worshop manual #1  

yoyo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25HST
I picked up my Kioti workshop manual from my dealer. I told him I thought there is another book and he said there was a parts manual also. Then asked me how much money I had because the books are usually pricey ( up to $400). I told him to hold off on ordering until I find out the price. He did not know yet as the invoice had not arrived.I took the workshop manual because I ordered it. Does anyone know how much these books are worth?

/ Kioti worshop manual #2  
Well, I'm going to find out. I doubt they're anywhere near the price he stated, but workshop manuals can tend to the expensive side. I'll let you know what I find out.
John

/ Kioti worshop manual #3  
All work shop manuels should be around or under $100.00
depend what tractor

/ Kioti worshop manual #4  
I have both the CK20 parts and shop manual...i don't recall them being over $100 together with shipping.

/ Kioti worshop manual #5  
I just purchased my manual for a ck30hst for 70 bucks.

/ Kioti worshop manual
That sounds more like it. He was guessing at the price. The workshop manual for the CK25/30 does not give as much info as I expected. Maybe the parts book will be better.

/ Kioti worshop manual #7  
Ask Jon Depratt !!!

I just ordered manuals and parts from him for my LB1914 and the total was $50 including shipping !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Kioti worshop manual #8  
I just got the same manuals as electroau and mine were the same price. I would agree with the rest. The Manuals should be under $100 for both.
Bob

/ Kioti worshop manual #9  
the parts book is just that...an exploded view on one page, with a parts list on the second page...and as I recall, the view is on the front of the page and the list for that view is on back of the same page...kind of a PITA...

the shop manual isn't all that bad, but you do need to do some "cipherin" to figure it out exactly...

/ Kioti worshop manual #10  
If you need the parts manual For lk3054,I could make a copy from my book.I didn`t see what manual for part machine you have.My dearler gave me a parts manual an break down on the hold tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif