Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK25HST

Default Kioti worshop manual

I picked up my Kioti workshop manual from my dealer. I told him I thought there is another book and he said there was a parts manual also. Then asked me how much money I had because the books are usually pricey ( up to $400). I told him to hold off on ordering until I find out the price. He did not know yet as the invoice had not arrived.I took the workshop manual because I ordered it. Does anyone know how much these books are worth?

Default Re: Kioti worshop manual

Well, I'm going to find out. I doubt they're anywhere near the price he stated, but workshop manuals can tend to the expensive side. I'll let you know what I find out.
    John

Silver Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI

All work shop manuels should be around or under $100.00
    depend what tractor

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D

I have both the CK20 parts and shop manual...i don't recall them being over $100 together with shipping.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    CK30HST Loader Backhoe

I just purchased my manual for a ck30hst for 70 bucks.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK25HST

That sounds more like it. He was guessing at the price. The workshop manual for the CK25/30 does not give as much info as I expected. Maybe the parts book will be better.

Tractor
    LB1914

Ask Jon Depratt !!!

I just ordered manuals and parts from him for my LB1914 and the total was $50 including shipping !!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Tractor
    1995, LB1914

I just got the same manuals as electroau and mine were the same price. I would agree with the rest. The Manuals should be under $100 for both.
    Bob

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    NH TC33D

the parts book is just that...an exploded view on one page, with a parts list on the second page...and as I recall, the view is on the front of the page and the list for that view is on back of the same page...kind of a PITA...

the shop manual isn't all that bad, but you do need to do some "cipherin" to figure it out exactly...

Tractor
    7020 allis,LK3054

If you need the parts manual For lk3054,I could make a copy from my book.I didn`t see what manual for part machine you have.My dearler gave me a parts manual an break down on the hold tractor. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast