Good Days Work?

/ Good Days Work? #1  

AutoUnionTypeC

Silver Member
Tractor
CK20
Well the weather broke around my area recently so I was able to put in our long planned vegetable garden.

First I hit it with a friend’s center buster.

Then I tilled it, with my tiller set at its shallowest setting.

My working CK20 and rock picker in chief. Funny thing about that rock picker fellow instead of filling his cart up and making one big trip he'd put three or four rocks in and make a trip. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Everybody needs their seat time, eh?

I've since gone back and hit with the tiller at its deepest setting. Each time exposing the new top to a frost and a fair amount of sun, my hope is that this will really cut down on the weeds. Clickable thumbs again. Regards, Jamie

/ Good Days Work? #2  
Jamie.
Man what a nice location. Love the view. Love the tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The only thing wrong with that tractor is that it needs dentures. Get yourself a toothbar, you'll be glad you did! Really makes the loading/digging much easier.
Hey, that rock picker is no dummy. All of the road workers around here that work under state contract do it the same way!
John

/ Good Days Work? #3  
The last photo would make a fine Kioti ad. Very nice location (oh, and nice tractor too.)

Cliff