Another pic

/ Another pic #1  

GeorgeW

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK-45
Hopefully the quality will be better on this one.

That's my 13 yr. old. I think the green cap clashes. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 630091-tractor-1.jpg
    630091-tractor-1.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 458
   / Another pic #2  
<font color="blue"> Hopefully the quality will be better on this one. </font>

Compared to what?

/ Another pic #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That's my 13 yr. old. I think the green cap clashes. )</font>
Obviously you've taught him not to smile when on the tractor so that the wife won't know how much fun tractors really are!
Nice outfit. I saw the other threads, and you're looking good with STUFF. John

/ Another pic #4  
Hello, and welcome to TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's a nice looking rig. Interesting hat your son's wearing! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Hope your dealer didn't give it to you. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way, you don't need to start a whole new thread to post additional pictures. Just reply to yourself in the first thread and then add the additional text and/or pictures like normal. Thay way, you'll have everything located in one thread, and Gatorboy won't have to ask "Compared to what?" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another pic #5  
Cool a John Deer hat on a Kioti tractor I like that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...cag

/ Another pic
I have definetely gotten the word about the multiple posts. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Guess I should have posted my apology on all three.

Got the green hat when I bought a JD riding mower last year.

I like green also. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif