Aux Electric

/ Aux Electric #1  

RedRocker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST, dual remotes, FEL.
There's a 15 amp fuse at the bottom of my fuse box for "customer use". Does anybody have any idea where I can pick up access to the red wire that dissapears into the loom?
CK30.

/ Aux Electric #2  
Check along the rear of the tractor. Tucked up under the orange sheet metal. There should be a couple of auxiliary plugs. See if there's a red wire coming into one of them.

Don

/ Aux Electric #3  
I'm not sure where that one comes out, but just behind the gas tank, near the top, you'll find two wires, one red, one black that are already hot from the fuse box. They are bullet connectors and come on only when the key is in the on position.
That's where I hooked up a 12V cigarrette adaptor which I mounted under the seat. I use that for a magnetic amber flasher, and a magnetic utility light that I put together with a Mig welder grounding magnet.
I haven't checked it out extensively yet, but I was going to put a horn on that customer slot. I'm not sure there are wires already running out of it, or if I need to put some in. Seems that was the case, but I didn't get around to doing it yet.
John

/ Aux Electric
Thanks guys, I figured somebody had already been down that road.

/ Aux Electric #5  
I really should get into it in more detail and find out exactly where everything is. The big connector in the back I think is for the Kioti add on utility light, but I decided to make my own, so I'm not sure.
I bought a horn about 2 months ago and still haven't gotten around to putting it on!
There just isn't enough time to get everything done that I want to do, work, take care of family, on and on.
Oh well, one day!
John

/ Aux Electric #6  
I looked on my 25hst but didn't find any extra plug at the back. I want to install a Cig.lighter socket , but I want a separate switch to turn it on. Then I can put my 15 gallon sprayer in the fel, mount the spray boom to the bucket and control the sprayer pump from the seat. Doesn't this sound like a plan? I just need to find a good place for the switch and power pick up point. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Aux Electric
I didn't have any luck finding the wire, guess I'll keep looking.

/ Aux Electric #8  
Sorry, I was talking about the CK20. I'll have to go out to my dealer's and check the 25/30 models to see where there are some hookups.
I'm sure that a wire could be run from the fuse box on the "for customer use" slot for anything one wants to hook up.
John

/ Aux Electric #9  
Look underneath the small tool box that's behind the seat. Tucked up & behind the 3 point hitch.

Don

/ Aux Electric #10  
<font color="blue">Then I can put my 15 gallon sprayer in the fel, ......</font>

You'll be driving into the overspray and could experience breathing difficulty. A carryall, holding the sprayer, mounted on the 3 point hitch would keep the spray behind you.

Don