What's up with parts availability?

/ What's up with parts availability? #1  

BigDogues

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25hst
What\'s up with parts availability?

Is it just my luck or does there seem to be a problem with parts availabilty? My dealer has included a grill guard in my deal but it's not available at the moment. I want to add rear remotes but the kit is not available at the moment. I'm all ready to trick out my new tractor and I get "not available at the moment". Arrgh! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I can only assume that this is because of the wild popularity of the new Kioti tractors. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I would think with Kioti's new headquarters opening that parts supply would not be an issue. Geez, what a bummer. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
-Phil

/ What's up with parts availability? #2  
Re: What\'s up with parts availability?

I had to wait for those items too, but they got here in about a month. I'm sure they'll get past the growing pains.

/ What's up with parts availability? #3  

If you are in that much of a hurry I have the stuff you need and will send it to your dealer upon his request or you can get it dirrect from me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What's up with parts availability? #4  

Thats what I like about Rick Wallace and Jon Depratt.
They know the machines they sell and they know how to stock parts.

/ What's up with parts availability? #5  

I think it's still growing pains. The new place in Carolina isn't that old and it takes a while to get everything straightened out. The new place probably serves many dealers. Just like any new business, you have to figure out what the people need most and least. Sitting on inventory that hardly sells isn't good business. Kioti also has to provide all around the world. Hopefully their home factory will expand to meet the needs.

/ What's up with parts availability? #6  

growing pains.................. Kioti has been in the US for how long?

/ What's up with parts availability? #7  

Oh yes, "growing pains" is used quite frequently in the Kioti forum. But I believe the Kioti faithful will quickly tell you that Kioti/Daedong have been around for many, many years. So, I don't know if it is really growing pains or something else....

/ What's up with parts availability? #9  

Wow!! So how long has Deere been around now? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ What's up with parts availability? #10  

exactly my point. I think they've outgrown "growing pains" and something else is going on