Bh. bucket question dk35

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #1  

headachers

Tractor
KIOTI DK35
would like to purchase a 36" bucket for backhoe 2375 on my dk35,do i need anything else but the bucket? the hardware thats with the 12" bucket on it now is that all i will need ? thanks, jim

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #3  
When you first see the 36" bucket you will be suprised at its size. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
It is a big bucket.
I got one a while back for my Rhino 85 backhoe. I can move lots of dirt rather quickly with the 36

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #4  
I'm trying to find "rock teeth" for my dk35 backhoe bucket- any suggestions? they look like forked teeth.

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm trying to find "rock teeth" for my dk35 backhoe bucket- any suggestions? they look like forked teeth. )</font>

I'm not familiar with the forked rock teeth or where you could find them

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #6  
Thanks for the response Vince, I have seen them on ebay - they are hardened steel and have more bite to cut through sandstone & hardpan, but dont know if they vary in size depending on the bucket manufacture of make of tractor- the ones on ebay were for Cat.

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #7  
OK. I learned something new today. I was not aware of hardened, forked teeth for rocks.

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm trying to find "rock teeth" for my dk35 backhoe bucket- any suggestions? they look like forked teeth. )</font>
I'm not sure where you would purchase them, but you'll have to cut off the ones that are on your bucket now won't you? They're not pinned on teeth if they're like the ones on my KB2376 bucket. It would be nice if they were the removable type so that I could clean out the bottom of a trench without the teeth on, but they're welded on teeth.
If they're pinned on, just measure them to see if the teeth you found will be comparable, but I think you'll have to modify the bucket to make them pinned on.
John

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #9  
the teeth on my bucket are pinned. just knock out the pin & replace the teeth- I don't know where the bucket came from-(mfgr) came witrh the tractor.

/ Bh. bucket question dk35 #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( the teeth on my bucket are pinned. just knock out the pin & replace the teeth- I don't know where the bucket came from-(mfgr) came witrh the tractor.)</font>
That's much better, and I mistyped my model which is the KB2365, with welded on teeth. Maybe you could get a local welder to fab them for you.
John