Loader level

/ Loader level #1  

cptdave

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK-20,Wheelhorse 4-14-8
The Kioti dealer in So. New Hampshire told me the front loader should have a bucket level indicator as part of the unit from the factory. I didn't get one on mine. Did you?
Dave

/ Loader level #2  
Some of the older CK20 KL120 loaders did not have these. This was something that was added after the first several shipments of loaders went out. It can be easily put on your loader though.

/ Loader level #3  
Is that something that we would need to pay for then? if so can you please PM the price? I asked my dealer about them when I got my tractor last year and he said they don't have them currently. So I never got one and I think it would be nice to have but not needed.

/ Loader level #4  
As a dealer I would say yes that you will have to pay for the leveling rod.....
Keep in mind that over the years when any manufacture adds more to there tractor the price will eventually climb.
They just added a suspention seat to the ck20's and a cup holder.
Yes the price of the tractor went up from last year.
Maybe if you and your dealer are in good he may help you out.

/ Loader level #5  
The leveler didn't come on mine either, but is on subsequent builds. The level rod and cup holder (goes on the left fender) are both available and not costly from what I remember.
John

/ Loader level #6  
I got my CK20HST last Monday.

I have the level indicator, but not the cup holder.

Jim, in NH also!

Attachments

• 714171-ck20hst.jpg
    714171-ck20hst.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 232
   / Loader level #7  
the cup holder on the CK30HST is a bit over rated. A normal 12 oz bottle will fly out on my terrain. Not suggesting you tractor and microbrew at the same time but I saw someone do it once....lol /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Maybe the 16oz pop bottles may work better??? The cup holder diameter is large.

/ Loader level #8  
TractorLegend, I have to agree with you on the cup holder. I find it useful as a place for gloves. Tried a bottle of water once and it bounced around a few times before falling out. I suppose if you were not moving it might be handy /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

/ Loader level #9  
I put a soda can in my CK30 cup holder and it stays there thru thick and thin...

Mike

/ Loader level #10  
Maybe you could try wrapping paper towels around the container to help hold it in.
John