KL1210

/ KL1210 #1  

RobRN

Tractor
LB 1914 2002
I just bought a 2002 Kioti LB1914 and it came with a front end loader (KL1210) !! I am super excited! Love this toy! I have bucket trouble though...Wondering if anyone has a manual or knows where I can get one for the loader/joystick. I cannot get the bucket to stay in position when trying to back drag. Thanks. ROB robrn2000@msn.com

/ KL1210 #2  
Are you pushing the lever up into the float position? If you are the bucket will float with the terrain and may not work so well if you're back dragging.

/ KL1210
I guess that is my problem...I don't know what the different positions of the joystick are.

/ KL1210 #4  
Push it up just enough to put the bucket edge where you want it. Don't push up too far or you'll feel it "click" past the detent. That just put it into "float". It will follow the surface then.

/ KL1210 #5  
I've got the same tractor and loader and I've found that it is difficult to get the bucket to stay exactly where you want it while dragging. It takes some experimenting with lever pressure. I'm pretty sure this is just the way these loaders work.

/ KL1210 #6  
You could be experiencing a little bit of cavitation also. I know this loader is somewhat prone to that. One thing that can help is to keep tha RPM's going pretty good.

More RPM's = MORE gallons per minute = less cavitaion