To All Kioti Forum Participants

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #61  
4sarge said:
So, let's all return to posting in this valuable forum and let the naysayers go ;) say what they may

Amen to that... oh and I have a Long but have been lurking.... uh i mean looking to get a Kioti for over a year. I just really like em. Waiting to sell my house and in this market that may never happen. Fingers crossed!

Tom

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #62  
So, let's all return to posting in this valuable forum and let the naysayers go ;) say what they may

Yup, I'll third that motion.

Thanks to the members who have contributed to this thread to date. Some very good observations.

I appreciate the Kioti dealers for their professionalism and hope they return to a more active posture here in the Kioti Forum. ....same for kiotijohn, dodgeram and others who have tapered off in their posting habits.

.....and let's hope for a very short stay for Uncle George over Christmas.;)

Don

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #63  
TBDonnelly said:

Yup, I'll third that motion.

Thanks to the members who have contributed to this thread to date. Some very good observations.

I appreciate the Kioti dealers for their professionalism and hope they return to a more active posture here in the Kioti Forum. ....same for kiotijohn, dodgeram and others who have tapered off in their posting habits.

.....and let's hope for a very short stay for Uncle George over Christmas.;)

Don

I don't care what anybody say's, that right there was funny!