To All Kioti Forum Participants

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Let's try this again. My last thread on the topic of improving the mood in the Kioti forums took a wrong turn, I think.

Let me make this one a little shorter.

Here's what I'm asking of all Kioti forum participants (and all forum participants, though this is the "problem" forum as I called it):

1) Don't come to this forum just to see if you can get a rise out of Kioti owners.

2) Just forget about "market share" discussions. It has been proven time and time again that this topic in particular can't be discussed with intelligence and civility. There is no way to verify the facts about market share, but only take the word of somebody else. Your word against mine, and since neither can be proven, we fight about it.

3) If you have a strong opinion either for or against Kioti, try to tone it down a bit and make sure you have your facts straight.

4) Remember that a Kioti is the right tractor for some people, but not everybody. There are various criteria used for choosing a brand, and it isn't always a cut and dry case of which tractor is heavier, which is cheaper, where it was built, or how many units per year were sold.

5) If you don't own a Kioti, and aren't considering buying one, then why are you in the Kioti forum(s)? Yes, I know that there is great info in every topic area here, but if you're NOT a Kioti buyer/owner and you make the majority of your posts in the Kioti forums, then something is off.

If everybody can keep those points in mind, I think this forum can be as well behaved as all the others.

I think it's time for everybody to agree to put any past disagreements behind them, and participate here with newfound courtesy for all members.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #2  
Works for me!

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #3  
Very well said...

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #4  
<font color="blue"> 5) If you don't own a Kioti, and aren't considering buying one, then why are you in the Kioti forum(s)? Yes, I know that there is great info in every topic area here, but if you're NOT a Kioti buyer/owner and you make the majority of your posts in the Kioti forums, then something is off. </font>

I don't think I have posted much here, but I know that anything I said was above board and respectful. I like reading all the forums, well at least I did, until lately. I have learned a lot of hints/tips whatever. Now I guess I'm not allowed to read anything that isn't posted in a blue forum.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Very well said... )</font>

Indeed!!!
35.gif

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #6  
I think the key word there is majority.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #7  
I actually seen an improvement in the past little while /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif NOT.. These issues didn't happen over night, they happen over time, I've ask question in the past regarding the brand that rattle some owners, WHY does it matter, I know I didn't loose any sleep over it, why do we get such rabid response from kioti owners. I'll tell you why because of guy's like Viking, but anyone with a bit of intelligent could see this guy coming from a mile away, I think the problem lies whit other more intelligent members of TBN, that tend to come on here and question the morals of a post or reply of KIOTI owners, using of course freedom of speech in there defense, keep in mind it takes two to tango,I've actually receive PM's from these members encouraging to aggravate members of the KIOTI group, a PM is private and I'm no whistle blower but there as been an interest in stirring the pot here and I was not going to be part of it I just wanted to share this with you guy's so that we can all be wiser from now on /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...cag

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #8  
Inspector507,

I think he was referring to a select few others. not you.
I, and I think the others here would welcome your input.

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ,I've actually receive PM's from these members encouraging to aggravate members of the KIOTI group, a PM is private and I'm no whistle blower but there as been an interest in stirring the pot here and I was not going to be part of it cag)</font>

Thanks cag, it wasn't too hard to figure that out lately. I try not to feed the trolls most of the time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ To All Kioti Forum Participants #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Inspector507,

I think he was referring to a select few others. not you.
I, and I think the others here would welcome your input. )</font>

I guess what I meant with my post was.... Knowledge is gained from reading everything you can find. Doesn't matter what color tractor or attachment, it could help me. But by posting what he did might make a new user/guest shy away from joining what once was a great place to be a member of. So for now, maybe I'll just chalk up the last 3 years and 4000+ posts to a learning experience.