Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #1  

Grant1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30, Kioti DK45hst
Does anyone know of an aftermarket supplier for the Kioti filters or can I buy them direct from Kioti? Thnks in advance for any help. Kioti CK30

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #3  
You can purchase them from any Kioti dealer. My dealer, www.bigtractorsupply.com can ship them to you PDQ, or you may purchase them from any of our other dealer-members.
I've found the Kioti products to be very reasonable in price compared to many after-market offerings.
John

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters
Thanks Jonh. Big is my dealer also. I wish he had an 800 number.

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #5  
Buy them on-line from a dealer witha website. That will save the phone charge

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #6  
Why don't you just call the dealer you bought it from and have them send you filters?

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks Jonh. Big is my dealer also. I wish he had an 800 number. )</font>
Right. I think I knew that! Just e-mail him. The addy is on the contact page on the website.
John

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #8  
I found the following post. I found the WIX# crosses to a Fram 3593 or Purolator 14460. Thats the same filter I use in my Subaru. Wouldn't this be ok? They cost about $4.00. TBN

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #9  
I've decided to use a Purolator PureOne filter. The actual filter # is 14459. I chose this brand because I use it on my car. I also decided to use Rotella-T synthetic because I prefer synthetic and because its the only synthetic I could find readily available off the shelf. I had also spoke to a local dealer who said that any after market filter should be ok so long as its of the higher quality. Plenty of searching past forums helped choose an oil. Once again this forum has been very helpful for me whose never had any tractor or diesel experience. Thanks.

/ Kioti Hydraulic and Oil filters #10  
Unlike JD and Kub, the Kioti filters are reasonably priced, for the most part. I think the oil filters are around $5-6.

Unfortunately, Kioti has just instituted a $15 ship-to-customer-direct parts charge. This is really lousy cuz what if there are no Kioti dealers around you?