question??

/ question?? #11  
Is that what he told you ? If the screwdriver didnt work the next step was to buy a backhoe. Nice try though.

/ question??
450EXC, My wife opened another subject ( thank you all ), because she didn't realize she could have replied in the same thread. It was Islandtractor who suggested to give me a backhoe, by the way thanks for the support but she said NO! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Buy the way I find those keys very flimsy, I bent it a few times coming off the tractor and then finally broke yesterday. Anyways thanks for all your support with this one as I was out on the road...cag

/ question?? #14  
Sorry about the backhoe decision. It seemed worth the try. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got mine accidentally after I looked at a used CK20 with FEL in a dealers lot and got CFO approval to buy. I didn't get back to the dealer for a couple of weeks and in the mean time he installed the backhoe. What could I do? Dealer and CFO compromised so I got the BH and a better deal /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. The experience taught me that one must never let an opportunity, accidental or not, go by without making a pitch for a backhoe or other tractor implement.