Kioti service manuals

/ Kioti service manuals #1  

Steverino

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST FEL & BH
I have heard mention of Kioti service manuals for the CK30HST. I would be interest in finding out what manual are available and the approximate cost as well as their usefulness. Also are there any third party providers of manuals for Kioti. Any replies would be appreciated.

/ Kioti service manuals #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have heard mention of Kioti service manuals for the CK30HST. I would be interest in finding out what manual are available and the approximate cost as well as their usefulness. Also are there any third party providers of manuals for Kioti. Any replies would be appreciated.
)</font>

You can order a factory service manual through a dealer, for the tractor, and maybe the FEL. The manual that came with the backhoe appears to be the service and parts manual as well as operators manual. It's not particularly good either.

/ Kioti service manuals #3  
I haven't heard of any third party manuals available yet.
There are two manuals available through your dealer. A repair manual and parts manual. I only bought a repair manual at $60. It covers both the hst and gear along with it covering the CK25 and CK30. It's not like a Chilton or Motor manual. You need to be a little mechanically inclined for some of it to make sense but overall, better than not having one. I solved my fuel gauge problem by using it.

/ Kioti service manuals #4  
We usually stock both the parts and workshop for the CK tractors.... they are very popular...

/ Kioti service manuals
Thanks for the feedback. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

/ Kioti service manuals #6  
Is there such a thing as a service manual for the DK35??? I have never heard of or seen one.

/ Kioti service manuals #7  
I'm pretty sure I have a service manuel for the Dk35- tells when to change oil & filters etc.

/ Kioti service manuals #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there such a thing as a service manual for the DK35??? )</font>

YES there is .. I have the service and parts manuals for mine..
DK 35 parts manual- Part # D643-PO4 ( cost around $38)
DK 35 workshop manual- Part # D615-WO2 (cost around $65)

/ Kioti service manuals #9  
depratt_equip said:
We usually stock both the parts and workshop for the CK tractors.... they are very popular...

So Deprat equip. Can i order a CK30 service manual through you?

/ Kioti service manuals #10  
I hope a CK manual is more comprehensive and understandable than the 2005 LK3054 workshop manual is; if not, it's a waste of $85.00 :mad: Most of the text is in Kor-english jibberish and the photos are "grainy" and for the most part undecipherable(sic):confused: Having said that, I just traded my Ford Stupidcrew on a Tundra and find the Toyota owners manual contains many of the same attributes; confusing text and less than perfect english. You'd think after selling vehicles in this country for most of 50 years, they could do a better job with their manuals:rolleyes:

Last edited: