Backhoe Backhoe stabilizer pads installed

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #1  

fastpat

Silver Member
I just picked up the "Bigfoot" stabilizer pads the other day, and put them on this morning. Here's a few pics.

This is what you get, one to a box complete with 6 10mm bolts, 6 flat washers, 6 lock washers, and 6 self locking nuts. They don't want these to come loose.
DSCN0726-vi.jpg

Installed, from the bottom, they are somewhat aggressive, definitely not for use on pavement of any kind, would leave a nasty mark on asphalt.
DSCN0729-vi.jpg

From the backside. I used them a few hours today, and they do give much more restriction to movement, particularly on a hillside. If you're working mostly in dirt, these are pretty good.
DSCN0730-vi.jpg

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #2  
I'm glad you posted these. I forgot to get better pics of mine the other day. I'm very happy to have mine on as I didn't have them at first as they were backordered. I find it much better to have them.
John

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #4  
Those pads look like they would realy bite in and hold. I had made my own from 2x3 angle for my KB2375. Mine aren't as big but they work pretty good. My concern with pads with that much holding power is that a good bit of stress would be put on the stabilizer legs especially with forward and back motion. It didn't seem as though the legs could take that much pull at the pivot point. Let us know how they work and I might have to make mine bigger. My tractor will move a little and bigger pads might be the answer.

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Let us know how they work and I might have to make mine bigger. My tractor will move a little and bigger pads might be the answer. )</font>
Believe me, at times these pads will allow you to be pulled back if you're not careful. The backhoe has a lot of strength, and if you hit an immovable spot, you can still pull back and drag dirt with the pads.

I've had mine on for 2+ years and they sure beat the heck out of not having them.
John

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #6  
John, are these BigFoot pads the same for the 65, 75, and BH2385?

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( nice! how much? )</font>

My dealer included them in the deal, but I think they're $65.00 each retail, don't know how much you can get them for, other than what I was able to do.

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( John, are these BigFoot pads the same for the 65, 75, and BH2385? )</font>
I think they are, even though mine were supposedly for the 2375, they fit just fine.

I have to tell the story a bit. My backhoe was back ordered for 3 months. About the time they began to really take off, and Kioti was caught by surprise at the amount people wanted.

It finally showed up, without the pads, and I called someone I knew at the plant. She was very kind to go looking all over and finally found ONE set, the last one until the next ship came in.

She sent them to the dealer, no charge for all my troubles.

I believe they will fit any size as the stabilizer pads are just about the same size on each.

They are way larger all around than the support they connect to.
John

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed #9  
CAN YOU POST THE DIMENSIONS OF THOSE PADS. HOW THICK IS THE PLATE

/ Backhoe stabilizer pads installed
I'll measure them tomorrow. I will tell you that it will be difficult to duplicate them out of like material unless you have a very heavy duty bending press, accurate steel plate cutter, and a drill press for the holes.

Not counting buying the steel, unless you have a free source, and your time of course.