Dog House

/ Dog House #1  

SpinyMouse

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054XS
Here's a shot of the CONEX where my Kioti sleeps at night.

I've used the CONEX for two years now and it has been great. The only problem with it is that it seals too well and I sometimes have condensation problems. Especially after I've parked the tractor with snow on it. I clean the snow off as well as I can, but there are limits to how much it's realistic to brush off. Some day, I'll fabricate a better vent system to let the moisture out.

I also keep my 6 foot snow blower in the CONEX as well as a 3PH hydraulic log splitter and a ton of other stuff. I put a shelf and a frame in the back to take advantage of the CONEX's full hight for storing stuff. Everything fits nice and neatly.

Attachments

• 877876-Dog House.JPG
    877876-Dog House.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 478
   / Dog House #2  
Freaky colors in that photo.

Here's mine but the crooks try and break in every now and then so I doin't leave anything valuable in there other than an implement.

Attachments

• 877932-ass 004.jpg
    877932-ass 004.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 374
   / Dog House #3  
Hey SpinyMouse,
Check this out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Dog House
A solar powered fan! That's great. It might be just the ticket.

Thanks.

/ Dog House #5  
Is that a high cube?

/ Dog House #6  
Highbeam, that's a pretty funny looking Kioti you have there /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dog House
No, it's a standard height 20' long CONEX. The roll bar on the tractor has plenty of clearance.

/ Dog House #8  
If there is wind in the area you can get away with a much cheaper passive mushroom vent. Check out the West Marine catalog.

/ Dog House #9  
Mine won't fit in a standard box, tried it in my neighbors container, I've gotta go with a HC.

/ Dog House #10  
My rollbar hits too. I would need to drop the rollbar to put the tractor in there. Maybe 6" of interference. This is why my implements end up in the very front of the container.