CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #1  

VictorW

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST
Dogeram,
This is what worked for mine to get it to read correctly. Dash gauge starts to move after @ 2 gallons and at 1/4 tank reading, I need almost 6 gallons to fill.

The bottom section of the float arm is parallel to the top plate when viewed from its side and the arm is in the up or full position.

Attachments

• 894719-calibrate (2).JPG
    894719-calibrate (2).JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 365
   / CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments
Dogeram,
This is what worked for mine to get it to read correctly. Dash gauge starts to move after @ 2 gallons and at 1/4 tank reading, I need almost 6 gallons to fill.

The bottom section of the float arm is parallel to the top plate when viewed from its side and the arm is in the up or full position.

Dodgeram,
This is a second picture of the gauge adjustment to get it not to stick on the tank. The end of the wire at the float was hitting the side of the tank when about halfway down into the narrower portion of the tank.

The bottom end of the float arm is parallel to the body of the sending unit and not the top plate. This is viewed from the side with the arm in the full down or empty position.

I hope these help. It fixed mine. Just make sure the ohm readings are correct and they gradually change from full to empty.

Attachments

• 894726-sticking (2).JPG
    894726-sticking (2).JPG
    40 KB · Views: 261
Dodgeram,
This is a second picture of the gauge adjustment to get it not to stick on the tank. The end of the wire at the float was hitting the side of the tank when about halfway down into the narrower portion of the tank.

The bottom end of the float arm is parallel to the body of the sending unit and not the top plate. This is viewed from the side with the arm in the full down or empty position.

I hope these help. It fixed mine. Just make sure the ohm readings are correct and they gradually change from full to empty.

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #5  
Thanks Victor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I printed this out and have it on the workbench. I'll give it a try.
Tom

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #6  
Thanks Victor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I printed this out and have it on the workbench. I'll give it a try.
Tom

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #7  
Thanks from here too, mine was acting up last time i was up there, so i will print these and do some bending in July......rignt after i go on a crack hunt /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #8  
Thanks from here too, mine was acting up last time i was up there, so i will print these and do some bending in July......rignt after i go on a crack hunt /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( rignt after i go on a crack hunt )</font>
Do you need some counceling?
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John

/ CK30 fuel sending unit adjustments #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( rignt after i go on a crack hunt )</font>
Do you need some counceling?
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
John