Tires Chains variation

/ Tires Chains variation #1  

CBB

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 5320N Vineyard, 1981 Deere 910, 1980 Kubota B22, 1983 Ford 1710
I mentioned I needed chains for the CK20 but the Woods BH has tight tolerances.

Tire Chains

For the rear tires...Industrial tread, I believe 12 x 16.5

Which code would you pick, Code 20, maybe?

CBB

/ Tires Chains variation
I mentioned I needed chains for the CK20 but the Woods BH has tight tolerances.

Tire Chains

For the rear tires...Industrial tread, I believe 12 x 16.5

Which code would you pick, Code 20, maybe?

CBB

/ Tires Chains variation #3  
Those chains won't last more than one day on a tractor. Take a look here for something more suitable.

/ Tires Chains variation #4  
Those chains won't last more than one day on a tractor. Take a look here for something more suitable.

/ Tires Chains variation #5  
Hello CBB, so what was the verdict, can you fit chains on your ck20 with the woods backhoe and industrial tires?

/ Tires Chains variation #6  
Hello CBB, so what was the verdict, can you fit chains on your ck20 with the woods backhoe and industrial tires?

/ Tires Chains variation #7  
Were you able to change that bolt around so that you have more clearance on the backhoe mount?

John

/ Tires Chains variation #8  
Were you able to change that bolt around so that you have more clearance on the backhoe mount?

John

/ Tires Chains variation #9  
I second what BigDogues stated. I know you're looking for some clearance but those cable chains won't last long.

I bought a pair for my 2wd drive Ford 8N from TireChains.com as he gave you the link. The have held up well.

/ Tires Chains variation #10  
I second what BigDogues stated. I know you're looking for some clearance but those cable chains won't last long.

I bought a pair for my 2wd drive Ford 8N from TireChains.com as he gave you the link. The have held up well.