DK55c pulling disc

/ DK55c pulling disc #1  

psuedofarmer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK55 Cab, 3 NHs (from 40-90HP)
I've threatened to post pics for nearly 2 years.. i guess restoring a large farm took longer than i anticipated!

I don't know much about the disc (just posted in the attachments forum for help identifying it); it's rather large, but the tractor had absolutely no trouble pulling it (despite the AC set to "Hang Meat").

The tractor has just over 600 hours now.. here's hoping for another 600 care-free-hours.

pf

Attachments

• 897852-DK55c_discharrow.jpg
    897852-DK55c_discharrow.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 405
   / DK55c pulling disc
I've threatened to post pics for nearly 2 years.. i guess restoring a large farm took longer than i anticipated!

I don't know much about the disc (just posted in the attachments forum for help identifying it); it's rather large, but the tractor had absolutely no trouble pulling it (despite the AC set to "Hang Meat").

The tractor has just over 600 hours now.. here's hoping for another 600 care-free-hours.

pf

/ DK55c pulling disc #3  
That's greta, I especially like the row of rocks at the fields edge. The disc really seems to tear up the ground real well. Hang meat.

/ DK55c pulling disc #4  
That's greta, I especially like the row of rocks at the fields edge. The disc really seems to tear up the ground real well. Hang meat.

/ DK55c pulling disc
another view from inside the cab

pf

Attachments

• 897942-discharrow_cabview.jpg
    897942-discharrow_cabview.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 290
   / DK55c pulling disc
another view from inside the cab

pf

/ DK55c pulling disc
definitely a ford.. i posted a pic to the attachments forum and received a few positive responses that it's definitely ford blue.

thx
pf

/ DK55c pulling disc
definitely a ford.. i posted a pic to the attachments forum and received a few positive responses that it's definitely ford blue.

thx
pf