CK 25 wins

/ CK 25 wins #1  

pipe_welder

Tractor
Kioti Ck 25
A brand new CK 25 gear with industrial tires and a Kioti loader sitting in the garage. Went today to buy a CK 25/30 and took the sweet deal on the 25. Got the 66" bucket and 72" box blade. And have about 1/3 of the money saved for the backhoe. I don't have any pto needs(at this time). But I really want (need) a backhoe probably a woods model,saw them back when I was searching and looked really stout. I know I know pictures,pictures and a few more pictures. They will be coming when I get one of those disposable digital cameras and figure out how to post them. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Oh almost forgot got the Kioti windbreaker and hat too and 3 keys I know why.

/ CK 25 wins
A brand new CK 25 gear with industrial tires and a Kioti loader sitting in the garage. Went today to buy a CK 25/30 and took the sweet deal on the 25. Got the 66" bucket and 72" box blade. And have about 1/3 of the money saved for the backhoe. I don't have any pto needs(at this time). But I really want (need) a backhoe probably a woods model,saw them back when I was searching and looked really stout. I know I know pictures,pictures and a few more pictures. They will be coming when I get one of those disposable digital cameras and figure out how to post them. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Oh almost forgot got the Kioti windbreaker and hat too and 3 keys I know why.

/ CK 25 wins #3  
Congratulations on your purchase. I know you're going to really enjoy using that tractor.
I have sent you a private message about posting pics. When you sign on, you'll see a flashing mail icon next to Main Index at the top of the page. Click on that icon to go to your messages.

Also, you may wish to fill out your profile info. Go to My Home, and choose personal settings and fill out the info. This may help others help you better.

John

/ CK 25 wins #4  
Congratulations on your purchase. I know you're going to really enjoy using that tractor.
I have sent you a private message about posting pics. When you sign on, you'll see a flashing mail icon next to Main Index at the top of the page. Click on that icon to go to your messages.

Also, you may wish to fill out your profile info. Go to My Home, and choose personal settings and fill out the info. This may help others help you better.

John

/ CK 25 wins #5  
<font color="orange">Welcome to the Pack!</font>

Congrats on the new purchase.

/ CK 25 wins #6  
<font color="orange">Welcome to the Pack!</font>

Congrats on the new purchase.

/ CK 25 wins #7  
Welcome to the klub.

/ CK 25 wins #8  
Welcome to the klub.