on line operating manual?

/ on line operating manual? #1  

Briscoe9

Tractor
Kioti DK35
does anyone know if Kioti has an on line tech manual so you can order parts, get repair specs, & operating instructions, repairs..you know what I mean? in a PDF form so you can read it right on line- like most appliance / equipment companies have -

/ on line operating manual? #2  
They sure don't. You won't find many... if any?? tractor mfgs who have this kind of support online... Are you looking for any specs in particular?

/ on line operating manual?
looking for manual/ specs for kioti 2375 backhoe- so I can service/repair what I have+ be able to talk specific parts if needed for modifications or reordering.

/ on line operating manual? #4  
I have never seen any online manuals for Kioti or other brands for that matter. I have the original manual that came with my KB2375. It shows how to mount and remove the BH, service sugestions which isn't much other than hitting the grease fittings, simple how to use instructions, and then a parts breakdown with part numbers. If there is something that your looking for, I can check my manual. Mine should be the same as you received with yours unless the dealer didn't give it to you or maybe you bought the BH from a private owner who lost it.

/ on line operating manual?
well, I lost the manual - somewhere between home & office/shop- so I thought there might be something on line-trying to adapt quick disconnect hydraulic fittings so I can take my bucket off the dipper stick & use a posthole digger. so looking to see if the fittings going into the ram are something that are off the shelf or something needing to be ordered from the dealer. Thanks for the replys

/ on line operating manual? #6  
the fittings should be something you can get at the farm store... if not we do have some...