TSC OIL:

/ TSC OIL: #1  

tf116

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK55
Was wondering if anyone uses the TSC brand of tran/hyd oil in their Kiotis? It's called Traveller?......I just bought a DK55 and I was wondering about it.....
Don't want to ruin a brand new tractor with crappy oil.. Anyone have any thoughts on this brand...? Thanks for any and all comments. Mike

/ TSC OIL: #2  
I use it in all 3 of my tractors, Cub cadet 782 (hydrostat), JD 770, And a Kioti Lk3054. Been about 3 years now and no problems ;). NOTE: Make sure you get the Trans/ Hydraulic oil and not the Hydraulic only oil (containers are real similar!). My 2 cents.

Will

/ TSC OIL:
Thanks zenmek: I figure it can't be a bad oil or Tractor Supply wouldn't be selling it.....
I just bought two five gallon buckets of Pennzoil yesterday at 57$ for 5 gallons
can't remember what the cost of Traveller is but I know its less than that!....
Cost is not a big issue,but I do want the best for my money.....
Thanks again........Mike

/ TSC OIL: #4  
I used the TSC Trans/ Hyd oil in my CK20HST, it meets or exceeds API specs and is acceptable for Cat ,JD ,NH , Massey, etc. so you don't have to worry.
Got 50+ hrs on it since change and its works just fine. I use the Kioti filters for hydro and hydralics, they are competively priced and engineered for the systems.
I use Shell Rotella full synthetic 5W40 diesel in the engine, with Fram engine oil filters.