kioti orange paint?

/ kioti orange paint? #1  

pipe_welder

Tractor
Kioti Ck 25
I'm in the process of replacing the sheet metal on a meyers snow plow and was wondering if any one found a good match for the kioti orange? This year I'm just going to mount blade on loader in a slight angle. Next year I'm going hydro angle or cut it in half and hydro angle v plow. Also does any one have any information on a quick attatch for the kl 130.

/ kioti orange paint? #2  
I believe somewhere in past threads I read someone suggested Chevy small block orange as being a close match. I'd like to know how you make out with this project, been considering doing the same? thing. Do you have QA on your FEL already? I have a Woods FEL with QA and have thought about acquiring an old plow to weld on a QA plate for pushin' the white stuff around.

/ kioti orange paint? #3  
I have the ATI quich attach and love it. I have pallet forks that use the standard QA and I welded a QA plate I got off Ebay to a 3PT quick hitch to mount my boom pole on FEL. I've been tempted to try my rake on it.

David

/ kioti orange paint? #5  
Yes the Chevy Orange Engine paint in the spray cans at Advance Auto is practically an exact match, I just sprayed some on a fender scratch on my CK30HST and it is difficult to tell where it was sprayed.

For larger quantities I got a quart of a similarly named paint at Tractor Supply, but I haven't tried it yet.

Mike

/ kioti orange paint? #6  
In an earlier thread someone had listed an exact GM paint number match. It stated that are several shades of orange to choose from and I believe it wasn't that long ago when I saw it. Hope that this helps.

Just remembered, it was in the tool box thread ***

Last edited:
   / kioti orange paint? #7  
I have used the chevy orange and it is pretty close, but I recently cut to the chase and bought a can of the real thing (Kioti orange) from my dealer.