Snow Problem

/ Snow Problem #12  
That drift reminds me of an old SNOW story. 1967 Ft. Jackson SC in basic training. We had 4" ( yes 4") of snow and they closed down the base for 2 days till it melted off. They had us hold hands to walk up the hill to the mess hall so no one would fall and break something. After basic and AIT it was the Nam but don't get hurt in the snow. I was laughing walking up the hill and the First shirt wanted to know what was so funny. I told him that where I come from we don't worry about snow until it gets over the front bumper and plugs the grill. He asked where I was from and I told him outside Buffalo NY, His eyes got big and his comment "that must be the snow capital of the world, Y'all don't drive in this snow do ya?" was one I'll never forget.

/ Snow Problem #13  
yuccafarmer said:
We had a little snow out here south east of Denver. The new DK40 did a real fine job of handling the 6ft drift in front of the garage. Scooped out the drift wit the loader and scraped the driveway with the rear blade. The only problem is after I put the blade down, the 3-point won't lift it back up. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?
That looks like fun

/ Snow Problem #14  
I was complaining to my family the other day about the amount of snow I had to move. Nothing like Denver, glad everything went will for you.

In the summer I wonder if my Task Master 438 is too big. But come winter I'm glad to have the power and weight.

/ Snow Problem #15  
Did you check the draft speed knob? I did the same thing once and could figure it out for a little bit. must have accidently bumped it or somthing. it the knob with the turtle and the hare on it and for heavier items ( I have one of those Jinma -6 chippers) works great very heavy though. I had to adjust it up to hold the heavier load. if you turn it down it should drift down right away.if thats the problem.