The Kioti Is Ready For Snow!

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #1  

Oleozz

Veteran Member
Tractor
International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader
It's been an extremely mild winter to date but the cold is here and the snow will soon follow. The chains are on, I don't use a blade anymore, just the FEL, so let it snow.

Attachments

• Kioti 45 Ready For Snow.jpg
    Kioti 45 Ready For Snow.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 663
   / The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #2  
Oleozz said:
It's been an extremely mild winter to date but the cold is here and the snow will soon follow. The chains are on, I don't use a blade anymore, just the FEL, so let it snow.

Nice setup there. It should certainly do the trick.

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #3  
Evening Oleozz.
I pity the snow drift that's gets in your way...sharping looking.

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #4  
It's been quite a disappointing winter here also in the snow department. The ski resorts are hurting for sure. When it comes I'm sure we'll get blasted with Lake Erie being as warm as it is. Sure glad i didn't buy a new snowmobile....

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow!
Hope nobody minds but I am trying to see if I can insert a pic in my message without anyone having to download the picture first.

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #6  
Oleozz said:
Hope nobody minds but I am trying to see if I can insert a pic in my message without anyone having to download the picture first.

I certainly don't mind. That's a great looking animal.

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #7  
Great setup! That thing is scary looking! :eek:
I can just imagine working with it.

On a side note, posting a picture embedded into a post is no big deal to me, but if someone wants to quote that post they should not repost the image. It can be deleted in the quote.

I am not picking on you rback33, it happens in plenty of other post.

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #8  
That is an excellent setup. I still use the scraper blade and front bucket.

Love that cab. My SIMS cab on the CK20 is nice but that cab is excellent. I recall sitting in that tractor at the dealers and wanting it but given it won't fit down the rows of our fruit farm, had to go with the practical choice given my circumstance.

Bring on the snow--looks like your ready.

Dan

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #9  
Dmace said:
Great setup! That thing is scary looking! :eek:
I can just imagine working with it.

On a side note, posting a picture embedded into a post is no big deal to me, but if someone wants to quote that post they should not repost the image. It can be deleted in the quote.

I am not picking on you rback33, it happens in plenty of other post.

I wondered when I did that.. for some reason I thought that if quoted the post it would NOT repost the pic. I Figured out I was wrong, but it never dawned on me to delete the pic in the quote... deedeedee:D

/ The Kioti Is Ready For Snow! #10  
I'd like to see the snow ball that that grapple is going to pick up.