lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ??

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ??
I used a web sight called "photobucket" Maby you can get that in France...

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #12  
rox said:
how did you get the picture to post right in your post? i never knwo how to do that, only know how to attach the pics, now ot to insert.

Thanks!

Props to your wife!

Using the "Insert Image" option, enter the URL to the location of your picture (upload it first to your website, or link it to your picture in the Photo Gallery here).

engine.gif

Last edited:
   / lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #13  
That is one serious looking grill guard, homemade I would imagine. :cool: A close-up would be nice. And please don’t tell me your wife made it, I don’t think I could stand the jealously. :eek: :D

A five-acre pond, more like a lake is pretty good sized swimming hole! Are you going to use it for recreation of fish farming etc.?

sidevewgrill.jpg

45degreegrill.jpg

installedgrillguard.jpg

grillguard.jpg

you really need some sort of guard up front. It can get real expensive without one.
We make these here at the store. The one on my wife's tractor has been modified with "wings" and "top". you can pull the lynch pin that holds the grill guard on, fold it over, and open the hood with the bucket on the ground.

steverino
When I get the guts and the money and the time, all at the same time...then I will do the BIG BIG gully / dam. Both tanks shown here will hold about 1/2 acre water each.
I'm not much for swimming, but I am redneck enough that I can train the fish to eat out of my hand, and then drop them into the frying pan. All in one swift movement. YUM YUM

By the way, The wife of 29 years is not yet able to roll a tennis ball around with her backhoe... but she can sure take your head of with it!

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #16  
virgil said:
steverino
By the way, The wife of 29 years is not yet able to roll a tennis ball around with her backhoe... but she can sure take your head of with it!

Tennis Ball??? I can barely move a beach ball with mine:) I need alot more practice.
BTW, What are you gonna name those two lakes? The ones up north have names like Erie, Superior, etc.:)
Post some pics when the lakes get filled
Tom

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #17  
I want one - NOW! Exactly what I've been looking for. How do I order it - And how much?

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #18  
Thanks, I alwasy wondered how people got their pics inserted right int he posts,now I know!

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #19  
We make these here at the store.

Are you the dealer, or do you work for the dealer? Where are you located?

BTDT said:
We make these here at the store.

Are you the dealer, or do you work for the dealer? Where are you located?

answer to the first question:
I am not a dealer, my father is. I do own a few nuts and bolts around here.
second question:
I am not sure who is working for who!
third question;
Weatherford Texas