lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ??

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #1  

virgil

Gold Member
10.jpg

My wife (who must be obeyed) helping with dam construction on HER CK 25 hst. It is now a little more than a year old with almost 600 hours on it.

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ??
WOW, it worked. I'm getting to be a real computor whiz.

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #4  
Virgil, you might or might not be a computer wiz but you are sure better at it than I am. :D The only thing better than having a wife who will work on a project like this with you is one who will and has her own machinery. ;) The Dam looks well along, keep the pictures coming. :cool:

you asked for more pictures...ok lets see if I can do it again. some before and after pictures of the second dam / tank
moregulleys-1.jpg

newdam2.jpg

WOW, I did it again....Getting a big head now.

The first tank overflows into the second tank wich overflows into a BIG, BIG gulley. Another dam in the BIG BIG gulley is in the planning stages now..it will back up about 5 acres of water - 20 feet deep. Big dirt was moved with a Case 455c and a dump truck. Little dirt and all clean up was done with the Kioti CK 25 hst.

Its finally ranning now.. maby both tanks will fill. Sure been dry.

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #7  
virgil said:
My wife (who must be obeyed) helping with dam construction on HER CK 25 hst. It is now a little more than a year old with almost 600 hours on it.

Holy smokes Virgil! 600 hours in a little more than one year....that CK25 must be her daily driver vehicle.:D

If you keep this computer thing up...we'll be asking you to make your pictures clickable attachments.:eek:

Keep the pictures coming.

Don

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #8  
virgil said:
WOW, I did it again....Getting a big head now.

The first tank overflows into the second tank wich overflows into a BIG, BIG gulley. Another dam in the BIG BIG gulley is in the planning stages now..it will back up about 5 acres of water - 20 feet deep. Big dirt was moved with a Case 455c and a dump truck. Little dirt and all clean up was done with the Kioti CK 25 hst.

Its finally ranning now.. maby both tanks will fill. Sure been dry.
They sure do everything BIG in Texas!!!

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #9  
how did you get the picture to post right in your post? i never knwo how to do that, only know how to attach the pics, now ot to insert.

Thanks!

Props to your wife!

/ lets see if I can get a picture on here ! ?? #10  
Virgil, since you're in picture posting mode, could you please post a couple of pics of the grill/brush guard. I could see part of it and it looks nice. I've been lucky not damaging anything this long and I don't want to push it. Come spring time I have a fair amount of tree, stump and brush removal and would like to get and or fabricate a grill/bush guard. Thanks in advance.