What happened to KiotiJohn

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What happened to KiotiJohn #11  
CBB said:
Listen Bob,
On KiotiJohn's last post when he said he would not be coming back to TBN, you were specifically one of the reasons. My memory is not that short and b.

Thanks CBB, I remember. KJ did NOT get banned. I think Bob's memory is failing him. I remember. Look whose stirring up trouble. Hmm same person.

Long live KJ.

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #12  
Dargo and I disagreed a few times, but I like the guy. Anyone who has a dodge with a CTD and can put 1100 ftlbs on the ground is ok by me:)

KJ PM'd me the day before his last post and pretty much said he was taking a break from TBN. He was tired of having to defend his purchase to certain "I know everything about Kioti, even though I've never really operated one, much less owned one". It is my opinion that KJ was probably the most knowledgeable customer Kioti had.

He is missed.

I even miss Dargo:eek:

Tom

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #13  
Bob_Skurka said:
I believe that Dagro and KiotiJohn were one in the same person posting under different names just to stir up trouble and is now banned :cool:

Neither one appears to be banned to me. :cool::cool:

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #14  
MossRoad said:
Neither one appears to be banned to me. :cool::cool:

Are you sure?? Check Dargo and not dagro? Bob you having troubles spelling???? LMAO

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #15  
Maybe KJ's loader cracked.

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #16  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad
Let's try this again. My last thread on the topic of improving the mood in the Kioti forums took a wrong turn, I think.

Let me make this one a little shorter.

Here's what I'm asking of all Kioti forum participants (and all forum participants, though this is the "problem" forum as I called it):

1) Don't come to this forum just to see if you can get a rise out of Kioti owners.

2) Just forget about "market share" discussions. It has been proven time and time again that this topic in particular can't be discussed with intelligence and civility. There is no way to verify the facts about market share, but only take the word of somebody else. Your word against mine, and since neither can be proven, we fight about it.

3) If you have a strong opinion either for or against Kioti, try to tone it down a bit and make sure you have your facts straight.

4) Remember that a Kioti is the right tractor for some people, but not everybody. There are various criteria used for choosing a brand, and it isn't always a cut and dry case of which tractor is heavier, which is cheaper, where it was built, or how many units per year were sold.

5) If you don't own a Kioti, and aren't considering buying one, then why are you in the Kioti forum(s)? Yes, I know that there is great info in every topic area here, but if you're NOT a Kioti buyer/owner and you make the majority of your posts in the Kioti forums, then something is off.

If everybody can keep those points in mind, I think this forum can be as well behaved as all the others.

I think it's time for everybody to agree to put any past disagreements behind them, and participate here with newfound courtesy for all members. <<<<<<

Great Post and one that I missed in the move process but definitely worth repeating.

Maybe this post needed photos for the reading impaired :D

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #17  
thcri said:
Are you sure?? Check Dargo and not dagro? Bob you having troubles spelling???? LMAO

I don't think Dargo was banned. He did stop posting suddenly but if you look at his last week or so of posts before he quit there was nothing to suggest he was doing anything against TBN rules or involved in any arguments. (Which was unusual for him:D ;) )

I suspect a fair number of TBNers go cold turkey for a variety of reasons. Some disappear for good and others just take a break.

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #18  
Wow. Reading this thread has run a million things through my brain. I will agree that I miss Dargo and I do that for the same reason I would miss Bob if he were to leave. I can tell you first hand that both of them are bullheaded and opinionated. And I love that. I can have an in depth, lengthy discussion with both of them even if we disagree to the N'th Degree and still shake hands and walk away with a smile. For some reason not everyone seems capable of this.
CBB.... sure we all know Bob got under John's skin, but he gets under everyones skin:D

I think I finally came up with an almost tactful way to share my views here..... I miss John and his input. I really do. But I miss Dargo and would miss Bob WAY more than I do John, only because their opinions and experience stretches far and wide. John liked to focus on Kioti only and the world is much bigger than that. Now it's easy for me to look at it this way for two reasons. 1) I don't own a Kioti. 2) If and when I did buy one, I have pretty much unlimited access to all the help I need from the manufacturer. I will say that for the sake of the Kioti owners, I wish John would come back. He was a great asset to you owners and the TBN community as a whole. Now that we have all figured out how to coexist and play nice (for the most part), I think it's about time for his reintroduction.... especially since he is no longer on the top ten list of posters...:eek:

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #19  
I appreciate an informative, well written post no matter who the author is. I truly enjoy Tractorbynet and I know many others feel the same way. I've learned a lot from some really sharp people who are willing to share the knowledge that they have.

/ What happened to KiotiJohn #20  
I miss Dargo also... I dont' think bczoom posts as much either, perhaps I am just not reading in the right sections.

Although from time to time I have to take a leave of absence from TBN. It can be rather addicting. I go cold turkey for a while re-adjsut get my projects done then come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.