Loader letter arrived!

/ Loader letter arrived! #1  

dn58

Tractor
CK20HST
A letter from Kioti regarding the KL120 loader fix arrived today. Tells you to make arrangements with your dealer to have the installation done. Fix is free of charge, except for transportation costs. You have until the end of September to decide if you want it to have the fix done and they will extend your torque tube structural warranty by 1 year from installation, regardless of current loader warranty status.

Last edited:
   / Loader letter arrived! #2  
I am scheduled for later this month for my install. Thanks for the information

/ Loader letter arrived! #3  
Great news! Thanks for the update.

/ Loader letter arrived! #4  
Has anyone seen a leter for the KL130 yet?

/ Loader letter arrived! #5  
CK30hst and KL130 purchased in 4/05. No letter as of yet.

/ Loader letter arrived! #6  
My dealer called me last week to let me know the kits were in. He got three or four of them. Got the letter yesterday from Kioti. I have the KL120 loader. Not sure when I want to let my tractor go long enough to get it put on, soon though.

Steve
Nova Scotia

/ Loader letter arrived! #7  
No letter yet for me. Sounds like the Canadians are getting them first.

Does the letter indicate if Kioti will permit owner installation of the kit?

/ Loader letter arrived! #8  
Hi I got the letter tuesday, it states dealer installed so the tractor has to go to the dealer, at least the loader for this work, the waranty is good for one year from the date of install. The retro seems straight forward and would be a easy job.

Laurence

/ Loader letter arrived! #9  
Laurence is your loader the KL120? I was wondering if anyone with the letters has the KL130 loader? I think so far, if memory serves, there had only been KL120 kits mentioned in letters. Wonder when the the KL130 kits will be announced.

/ Loader letter arrived! #10  
gravel13 said:
Laurence is your loader the KL120? I was wondering if anyone with the letters has the KL130 loader? I think so far, if memory serves, there had only been KL120 kits mentioned in letters. Wonder when the the KL130 kits will be announced.
What does this kit do? I'm hoping beef up the front end loader. Mine is weak. Very weak!