Add Another New Kioti Owner

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #1  

Rocky Kioti

Tractor
Kioti CK20 HST, JD 242
Purchased my CK20hst back in July 06. I have 50 hrs on it at this time. Plan on doing 50hr service as soon as it warms up a bit. Very happy with tractor and Joe Signs Equipment. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I find this site to be very addicting!!! Pictures coming soon.

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #2  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on the fine purchase Rocky. :)

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #3  
Welcome Rocky. Good luck with your 20, looks like you have a BH with it. Not much you shouldn't be able to do with that outfit.

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #4  
Welcome to the Pack! Looking forward to the pictures. :)

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #6  
Welcome to the pack Rocky. If you have any questions, someone here probably has been through it and can give you an answer. Maybe you have some tips for us. Either way, this is a great place to share info.

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner #7  
Congratulations Rocky on your CK20. I've had mine since May04 and really like the tractor.

I am from Owego (West Beecher Hill Rd) my folks still live there. It was a wonderful area to grow up in.

When I find the time to visit my folks I have tried to get there when the dealer there is open, but no luck so far. Glad to hear that they seem to be good people!

CT_Jeff

/ Add Another New Kioti Owner
Thanks to everyone for the friendly welcome. I know I'll have questions and some tips. (I always learn the hard way) and opinions.

Jeff I live 1/4 mile from upper West Beecher Rd. Have for the last 30 yrs. What a small world it is! My boys raced moto-x for many years so I'm sure you seen are rig going up and down the hill!