Identification Help

/ Identification Help #1  

jhixf564

Tractor
Kioti DK 50
Which one of these is the power beyond port? I'm putting WR Long's valve and want to make sure before I drain all that transmission fluid out before I do it. The book says the left one is in, the one on the right is out and it doesn't say what the one on the side is.

IMG_0461.jpg

The front left connection goes to the far right of the loader valve. The front right and the one on the side go to the top of the loader valve.

IMG_0462.jpg

Thanks Justin

/ Identification Help #2  
On the Joy stick value the front hose is power beyond hose and goes to back port on Tractor

/ Identification Help
My valve is not mounted with the joystick. The loader valve is mounted on the frame of the loader. The front hose on the hydraulic valve does go to the rear port on the tractor block. So it is the rear one.

Thanks
Justin

/ Identification Help #4  
Don't get confused by his joystick reference... it's the hose coming out the side pointed towards the front of the tractor... which is the one tractorhill was talking about also... Does your loader have a square black valve on the cross tube between the boom arms? (this is not related to the question BTW)

/ Identification Help
No, it has the hydraulic lines running down the torque tube. There is no Square Black valve on it?

I'm about scared to ask, Why, and What is it?

Justin