30+ kioti tractor manuals

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals #1  

frenchie4x4

Bronze Member
Tractor
DK50c
Hey everyone ,
I ran across 30+ kioti tractor manuals for sale on E-bay. Everything from service manuals to owner/operator manuals. Also Kioti Backhoe,mower and loader manuals with or without binders. One of the reasons I am listing this is I have bought from this vender before for some genuine Honda manual/binders he is very prompt and reliable. I also have 4 kioti manuals and they come in handy.
To find them go to eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices click on "all categories" and search "kioti tractor parts" Good luck and nice talking. Frenchie

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals #2  
I saw the Manuals too. As I recall, the number of items he had posted was kind of small, but it is good to hear from a customer that was satisfied...Is the price about what a dealer would charge?? Seems like for a DK35 Shop Manual the starting price was $60 + $20 Shipping... Ebay is blocked at work, so I can't check...:mad:

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals
JeffandTamara, I think I paid aprox. $75-85 + tax for my shop manual from my dealer. I was looking at the price of the BH manuals they seemed reasonable. I also like the binders they keep everything in nice shape. I bought some Honda ATC binder manuals and they are nice they keep the soft back manuals from getting all ragged and dog eared.
Frenchie

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals #4  
I paid $100 for a CK25 manual

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals #5  
Just my opinion, but one would think that a manual would be supplied as most owners probably do their own maintenance.

/ 30+ kioti tractor manuals
Joetria, Yes I did get an owners manual with my tractor. I bought a shop service manual. Also available are parts manuals. some owners may have purchased a used machine that did not come with a manual or was lost. I also like the binders they help protect your manual .
Frenchie