Oil & Fuel fuel shut off

/ fuel shut off #1  

MoKioti

The fuel shut off on my LK3054 has a designated on position at 9:00 o'clock and another on at 12:00 and an off at 3:00. Why is there two on positions and which one should I use? The manual as far as I can tell doesn't explain this. Any help would be appreciated

/ fuel shut off #2  
I have on LK3054 too and wondered the same thing. However everything works fine and I figure "If it ain't broke, don't screw with it" and I don't worry about it.

I leave mine at the 12 o'clock on position that is, the long part of the handle is at 6 o'clock. The picture in my manual shows the "on" position as I just described and also indicates a counter clockwise rotation to close, so the long part of the handle would be in the 3 o'clock position. There is no mention of the other "on" position. Hey, maybe they set it up to accommodate right and left handed people (like me) :D.

/ fuel shut off #3  
the 3 o'clock position is for bleeding out air like after you change the fuel filter,atleast that is how it is on my kioti dk35
if you can get close and look at it ,,it says off at 9 o'clock on at 12 o'clock and air at 3 o'clock.
when the fuel bowl has air in it whith the tractor running flip it to air at 3 o'clock and watch the bowl fill all the way up with fuel then swithch back to on position at 12 oclock.
hope this helps
matt :)

kentrodngun said:
I have on LK3054 too and wondered the same thing. However everything works fine and I figure "If it ain't broke, don't screw with it" and I don't worry about it.

I leave mine at the 12 o'clock on position that is, the long part of the handle is at 6 o'clock. The picture in my manual shows the "on" position as I just described and also indicates a counter clockwise rotation to close, so the long part of the handle would be in the 3 o'clock position. There is no mention of the other "on" position. Hey, maybe they set it up to accommodate right and left handed people (like me) :D.