CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK

/ CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK #1  

JRBX23

Tractor
KIOTI CK20HST
Has anyone installed a hydraulic top link on a CK20.
I have a box blade and would like to install a hydraulic top link to make the BB adjustments easier.
Any information would be great. Thanks

/ CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK #2  
I just added the hydraulic top link from CCM. I ran into 2 issues: 1. Hose fittings, they are a british pipe thread (I have the notes in my car) CCM ships them with a straight adaptor which created a space issue. I was lucky to have a hydraulic shop that specializes in hard to find fittings just a few miles from my house. 2. Space. I had to rotate the dpocv (sp) 90* to be able to keep the hoses from hitting either the fuel tank or the PTO shield. (which helps to explain issue 1).

I have not had a chance to use it with the box blade yet. I have been using it with RFM and it has helped to be able to mow over the edge of ditches and other unven surfaces.

Keep in mind that I added rear remotes earlier this year and posted some pictures of that on here somewhere. I will be redoing a driveway over memorial day weekend and installing another. I will be able to let you know then how well it works with the CK20. I do not expect to be dissapointed.

Kurt

/ CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK #3  
JRBX23 said:
Has anyone installed a hydraulic top link on a CK20.
I have a box blade and would like to install a hydraulic top link to make the BB adjustments easier.
Any information would be great. Thanks
What size is the trailer in the photo ?

/ CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK
Its a 16ft Diamond C trailer 5k . It just makes it for length with the CK20+ backhoe on. I am purchasing a Hydraulic Top link from my local Kioti DEALER in southern maine. I think having them install it will be easier than me installing because of the space issues. I will post pictures when I get it back tommorrow.

/ CK20HST HYDRAULIC TOP LINK #5  
JRBX23, please tell me what size your BB is and how the CK20 does with it in this so called soil we have in New England. Looking to get a BB and don't want to go to big, but would like to go as big as possible. Thanks