3pt. finish mower

/ 3pt. finish mower #1  

Cade

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L2650GST
Anyone have or used a 3pt finish mower. What did you think of the outcome? What brans...price etc.

I 'm debating on a mmm or 3pt finish abd I just wanted to see what others thought of the finish mower.

/ 3pt. finish mower #2  
I have limited experience as I just got one a few weeks ago. I have a Befco rear-discharge 60" on my B2630 and it does a great job. I have had it on and off a few times already and it is an honest 5-minute job. Hope that helps. Oh, I paid $1380 for the mower.

Dave

/ 3pt. finish mower #3  
I use a First Choice 84" rear discharge 3 point mower.
Does a nice job. Price was a little over $1900 (shipping included).

/ 3pt. finish mower #4  
I'm using a 60" Woods RD6000 and it does a nice job as long as I don't let grass get over knee high; I double cut if things get out of hand. I went with the RFM vs the MMM because I thought it would be considerably easier to attach & remove, I'm mowing mostly large open areas, and I only put it on when I intend to mow. The disadvantage is that it is a little more cumbersome to maneuver in close quarters like around buildings & fences. It's a well built machine and was recommended by my Ag dealer as he could give me a better price vs the Kubota implement.