Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor.

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #1  

mike69440

Elite Member
Tractor
1984 Kubota B7200D (Sold 2015,) 2005 L39 Kubota, 2006 RTV 900 1997 Komatsu PC75UU2E w/ Thumb & Blade, 2013 Mahindra Max28XL Shuttle
Funny how we both live exactly 4 miles from MB tractor in Tilton and we both bought elsewhere.

Being in New England, I can't say we got the best deals on anything, but MB has shown twice that it will give up a sale if they think they can sell later at their price. Their store in Plaistow seems more eager.

My L39 came from Hawkensen and his L3400HST came from Chappell.

Their was about a $1000 difference on my L39, plus a great deal on box scraper and chain saw plus welding on my Thumb as part of deal.

About $800 plus the free canopy on the L3400 HST.

Nice to know your business is appreciated.

For anyone in Vermont, Riverside Tractor seems to know their stuff.

Attachments

• Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#2_6-3-07.JPG
    Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#2_6-3-07.JPG
    883.6 KB · Views: 592
  • Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#3_6-3-07P.JPG
    Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#3_6-3-07P.JPG
    468.1 KB · Views: 424
  • Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#1P.JPG
    Shiney_&New_L3400_HST_w_463_QA_Bucket#1P.JPG
    481.9 KB · Views: 408
   / Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #2  
Nice looking tractors.

I live a few miles from MB in Plaistow. They acted like they did not want my business - so they didn't get it. I went to Chappell as well.

Thanks for the pics. Always appreciated on this board.

Phil

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor.
PhilNH5 said:
Nice looking tractors.

I live a few miles from MB in Plaistow. They acted like they did not want my business - so they didn't get it. I went to Chappell as well.

Thanks for the pics. Always appreciated on this board.

Phil

MB clogs up the airways with their adds on channel 9 etc, but chases customers away by not working for the sale? Go Figure.

They seem ok on parts and service, the little I have dealt with them.

Any feedback?

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #4  
Good looking tractors, and that's quite a shed they are in! Thanks for posting the pictures.

I talked to MB a little, but other places seem more eager for business. I think there are more than a few customers around the lake that don't care much about details....... I will be talking again to John at Hawkensen's tomorrow myself.

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #5  
mike69440 said:
For anyone in Vermont, Riverside Tractor seems to know their stuff.

Jim seems like a good guy, I've spoken to him when I was by their place.

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #6  
I have been dealing with Scott @ MB in Plaistow seems like a straight shooter. His prices are the best on some tractors, not all. Here in New England they seem like they are alot more than in other parts of the country.
I have been driving him crazy and he don't seem to mind me calling or PMing him with my stupid questions as I keep changing my mind and then changing it back.:D
Not sure if the small cost savings is worth traveling 2 hrs to get it. No tax in NH but I think CT will get me for use tax after the UCC is filed.:eek: :mad: :(

/ Neighbor has a shiny new Tractor. #7  
I got my B7610 from Dave @ MB in Tilton. I live in Chester, and the 2 times I stopped by the plaistow store, no one seemed to want to talk with me or find out what I wanted to do with the tractor.

Dave spent quite a bit of time with me on my needs, and future plans on my first trip, and I think I drove him nuts with all the questions I had that I called him back with.

As good a tractor as Deere is, I will not do any business with the Derry store. The way I was treated for the amount of money I was spending,....Lets just say it was their loss.

Extremely happy with my 7610.