Finally - Pics of new B3030

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #1  

BAYOUBENGAL

Bronze Member
Tractor
B3030
After a few technical challenges here are the pictures of my new B3030. This is the tractor I really wanted when I bought my B7610 back in April. I liked the 7610, except for the seat. What I wasn't prepared for was how much I would enjoy the tractor, how much it would allow me to accomplish, and how relaxing it would be. I sought the advice from the experts on the forum here and most advice tried to warn of underbuying. I wish I had heeded everyones advice, but I have now made it right. Luckily, since I bought a Kubota the hit I took was pretty minor. I took delivery Wednesday evening. Got up Saturday and put on a coat of wax with UV protectant. As you can see from the pictures we are nearly complete on a new home so I have lots of projects. First thing I did was build up a ramp to my tractor shed. I then hooked up the box blade and groomed my driveway (crushed run). Next, I leved the area where field line was installed for my septic tank. Finally, I filled in some ruts in our trail through the woods made by ATVs and dirtbikes. Thanks to all who have provided guidance and advice.

IMG_0387 (Medium) (Medium).JPG

IMG_0386 (Medium) (Medium).JPG

IMG_0393 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0391 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0389 (Medium).JPG

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #2  
You made a geat choice. I have a B3030 that I bought almost 2 years ago and I could not be more pleased with it. It continues to amaze me with it's capabilities and versatility. I use it for loader work, lawn mowing with a 60" MMM and snow plowing. I have 3.5 acres of semi wooded land to keep it busy. I know I could not have made a better choice. It has more power than it needs which makes it so user friendly that it is hard to describe. It will do most any task except mowing at just above an idle with all of the hydraulic and HST power you need. The 3 speed transmission is perfect. Low for the heaviest work, Medium for most tasks and Hi for travel and plowing snow. You're going to love it. Good Luck.

Here is a couple of pics of my first major project. Plowing up and leveling out my formerly wooded back yard. During and after.

Attachments

• P1010026 (Small).JPG
    P1010026 (Small).JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 685
  • P1010031 (Small).JPG
    P1010031 (Small).JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 603
   / Finally - Pics of new B3030 #3  
Nice looking tractors, and places. Congratulations to both of you.

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030
Toolguy said:
You made a geat choice. I have a B3030 that I bought almost 2 years ago and I could not be more pleased with it. It continues to amaze me with it's capabilities and versatility. I use it for loader work, lawn mowing with a 60" MMM and snow plowing. I have 3.5 acres of semi wooded land to keep it busy. I know I could not have made a better choice. It has more power than it needs which makes it so user friendly that it is hard to describe. It will do most any task except mowing at just above an idle with all of the hydraulic and HST power you need. The 3 speed transmission is perfect. Low for the heaviest work, Medium for most tasks and Hi for travel and plowing snow. You're going to love it. Good Luck.

Here is a couple of pics of my first major project. Plowing up and leveling out my formerly wooded back yard. During and after.

Thanks TOOLGUY. Should have bought the 3030 to begin with. Almost bought a BX but I was worried about under buying. I had no experience at all. My father has had tractors but years and years ago. He and my mom live in the MH on our place. Once the new house is finished they get our current house to retire in. My 72 year old dad is as excited about the tractor as I am. Lots of stuff to keep me busy. We have 12 acres, about half clear, half woods. Mow about 5 1/2 with a RFM (Bush Hog brand). Also have BH brand tiller. Will build some dirt bike jumps etc. Lite gardening. Landscape the new house. 700' drive to maintain. If I run out of projects I'll get a load of dirt brought in and move it around.:D

BTDT, thanks. I see you are from north TX. What part? I spent a great year in flight school at Reese AFB in Lubbock. Saw much of North TX (Canyons) at 300' and 300 knots....

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #5  
BAYOUBENGAL said:
Thanks TOOLGUY. Should have bought the 3030 to begin with. Almost bought a BX but I was worried about under buying. I had no experience at all. My father has had tractors but years and years ago. He and my mom live in the MH on our place. Once the new house is finished they get our current house to retire in. My 72 year old dad is as excited about the tractor as I am. Lots of stuff to keep me busy. We have 12 acres, about half clear, half woods. Mow about 5 1/2 with a RFM (Bush Hog brand). Also have BH brand tiller. Will build some dirt bike jumps etc. Lite gardening. Landscape the new house. 700' drive to maintain. If I run out of projects I'll get a load of dirt brought in and move it around.:D

BTDT, thanks. I see you are from north TX. What part? I spent a great year in flight school at Reese AFB in Lubbock. Saw much of North TX (Canyons) at 300' and 300 knots....
Not quite that far north, I'm about 30 miles southeast of Dallas, in a little town called Rosser (350 pop).

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #6  
Beautiful tractor and what looks like a beautiful house as well. I'd love to see more pictures of the house, with the tractor parked in front of course or at least visible somewhere in the picture. :D

RayCo said:
Beautiful tractor and what looks like a beautiful house as well. I'd love to see more pictures of the house, with the tractor parked in front of course or at least visible somewhere in the picture. :D

Here's another, mostly house pic. We are waiting on granite, finish coat on hardwood floors, and final plumbing fixtures only. About 2 weeks to go. Only 13 weeks into it...!

Attachments

• IMG_0394 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0394 (Medium).JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 496
RayCo said:

I missed the wheel horse info. My father had a Honda dealership when I was a kid and he was a Wheel Horse dealer also. They were great machines but were slow sellers for us. They were expensive compared to the mass produced "junk" but most people went for price over quality and features back then. I'd love to have a 1975 - 1979 vintage rider with a single cylinder Kohler.

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #9  
BAYOUBENGAL said:
I missed the wheel horse info. My father had a Honda dealership when I was a kid and he was a Wheel Horse dealer also. They were great machines but were slow sellers for us. They were expensive compared to the mass produced "junk" but most people went for price over quality and features back then. I'd love to have a 1975 - 1979 vintage rider with a single cylinder Kohler.

They were really nice machines and I'm going to be pretty sad to sell mine when I get my BX. But, the truth is, once I get that, the Wheel Horses will just sit around unused and lonely, and I'd rather someone else get some use out of them. They're over 30 years old, but they still run great and can more than hold their own!

Beautiful house, by the way. Thanks for the pic.

/ Finally - Pics of new B3030 #10  
RayCo said:
Beautiful house, by the way. Thanks for the pic.
Indeed {backhoe}. Gorgeous house {backhoe}. Congrats on the new B3030, BB! {backhoe} There are many wonderful {backhoe} implements {backhoe} available to choose from {backhoe}. Might any of them be in your future? {backhoe} {Yes Dearest, we NEED it!} :D