Financing Kubota Financing and B21

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #1  

NHRAJ700

Tractor
Kubota B21
Good Morning from Nevada,

I am new to TBN and am currently obsessed with purchasing and owning a Kubota b21. I have downloaded Mr. Chrishti's PDF and have found myself frequently driving out of my way just so I can drive down the street of my local Kubota Dealerships to get an orange fix.

Here is my question which maybe is like asking if anyone knows what Alan Greenspan will do next. I guess I am looking for someone here who has seen some trends on Kubota financing since I don't have anything to base any decisions from. The current Kubota financing (shown below) is good through March 31, 2002. Has this financing been standard or is this a good rate, bad rate, etc and what do you think will happen after March 31, 2002?

Currently Kubota financing has Eligible Models Maximum Term A.P.R. Rate
All New Kubota Models 36 Months 3.99% A.P.R.
All New Kubota Models 48 Months 4.49% A.P.R.
All New Kubota Models 60 Months 5.49% A.P.R.
New Kubota M-Series Only 72 Months 5.99% A.P.R.

Also what John Deere Tractor closely compares to a B21. If anyone has comments on the B21 I sure would like to hear them. I have never operated a tractor before but sure am looking forward to learning. I have one quote in hand from one Kubota dealer. They quoted me $24,700 less tax on a B21 TLB with a 16" backhoe bucket and a standard 56" loader bucket.

Thanks,
Monte

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #2  
If the ITCH really gets bad you sometimes have to scratch it!

Egon

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #3  
Monte,

I bought one about a year and half ago. About the same price as I remember, but with something like a 6.99% interest. And I believe that was some kinda special. I did not shop around because I needed a tractor pretty quick. I haven't been disappointed. The B21 is a fine tractor, especially for digging holes. Good luck.

Rick

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #4  
Monte,

Welcome to TBN /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif You certainly have good taste in tractors/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I didn't finance my B21 so I can't help there. Your price is $300 less than I paid. The B21 is a TUFF little tractor. I am constantly amazed by it's strength and versatility. I found no equivalent tractor by Deere or New Holland. Muhammad once posted that he was leaning towards a B21 so your in good company.
AL

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #5  
A friend of mine has a nursery and runs Kubota equipment exclusively. He has a B-20 or B-21. Great little TLB. I've tried to buy it from him, but he's not selling. He claims that the little stuff doesn't wear out quickly and he keeps them a long time. I'd like to get a little seat time in the B-20. They have had if for some time and it's still tight and runs great. They have some of the smaller B series Kubotas and they all still run like new.

The only complaint comes from his youngest son who is tasked with maintaining them. He says that you need to be a little guy and double jointed to get into some of the places he needs to go. My new B2710 has the engine panels that are quick detatch and I don't think there are those kind of problems with them.

The Kubota interest is currently 5.49 for 5 years (with 25% down). I found that quite good as most of the credit unions and banks wanted half down and a higher interest rate on top of that. Kubota offered 4.99% for five years during December, a slow tractor time, but I didn't want a tractor payment through the winter with no tractor income to cover it.

Good luck with the B-21. Maybe you can bring it by since you're in the next door state and I can get a bit of seat time. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Kevin

/ Kubota Financing and B21 #6  
Monte,

Welcome to the forum. I also have a B21 and have put 750 hrs on it without a problem----except the ones I caused /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif. I think you will find it a great little TLB and general use tractor that is as tough as they come in that size range. The only points about the B21 that would not work for some are no mid-mower and the loader is not removable.

I could not venture a guess as to what will happen with Kubota interest rates. My only thoughts are that spring is generally the hot season for tractor sales. It is hard to say how this would affect new interest rates. Guess it depends on how winter sales were.

MarkV