LarryRB
Its mid state tractor in Middletown

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #22  
Roadkill95 said:
LarryRB
Its mid state tractor in Middletown

Ok, thank you

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #23  
Well I bought local and have found that once you sign the bottom page the dealers don't care a heck of a lot around here. Other local Kubota dealers appear to to be the same.

In hindsight I probably would have saved a bunch if I bought one in the U.S.A. and had a friend help me trailer up here.

Luckily I have not needed much in terms of warranty service. What I did need (3pt valve replacement for known jerkyness problem I told the dealer about when I signed the paperwork) would probably have not been necessary if the dealer was more competent.

Buying local only makes sense to me if you have some confidence that your local dealers are competent and give a darn.

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #24  
The "largest" changes all the time. There are 30-40 or so large Kubota dealers who jockey for the top spot all the time. The largest multi-store dealer is in Texas, they have like 20 locations or somthing crazy.

Do you know the name of this dealer? How do I find out who the top Kubota dealers are?

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #25  
Attached is a copy of Kubota's answer to the thread below. I can't really believe a company can say it and put it in writing. :)
The Gotcha Man

I would think that if you owned a business that you would not turn your back on any potential customer. I do believe you would also put your time into keeping a current customer satisfied over the possible potential of future sales. For the individual who didn't buy from you but bought elsewhere he might go to the other dealer again at purchase time. We have people that buy at other dealers initially but come to us for service regularly. To turn it around to simple terms, a bird in the hand is better then two in a bush!

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #26  
I guess Springdale tractor in Arkansas is the largest Kubota Dealership in the nation.... or largest volume dealer in the nation.... or something to that effect. Is there a benefit to buying at a large dealer like this as opposed to your local dealer down the road? Can a local dealer refuse your warranty work if you bought from someplace else? Deere can according to one thread I read.

Last, if anyone has dealt with Springdale tractor how was your experience? Thanks in advance.

have been dealing w/springdale tractor for 35 yrs in their various locations. purchased 4 Kubotas from them. the parts guy there (alvin) is unequaled in service. have nothing but positive comments re: their dealership. :thumbsup:

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #27  
Steve Barlow told me recently that Kubota makes it very clear that Kubota franchised dealers can not refuse to honor a Kubota warranty no matter where the Kubota is purchased.
Personally my thoughts are that a dealer is stupid to not provide repair services to any person wanting to have their tractor maintenance work done. I believe the day to day bread and butter of a dealership is the income from the repair shop and not the sales dept. All warranties eventually end and shop rates then apply for years and years as the life of the machine is becoming longer and eventually needing repairs/maintenance. :2cents:

/ largest Kubota Dealership in the nation #28  
Steve Barlow told me recently that Kubota makes it very clear that Kubota franchised dealers can not refuse to honor a Kubota warranty no matter where the Kubota is purchased.
Personally my thoughts are that a dealer is stupid to not provide repair services to any person wanting to have their tractor maintenance work done. I believe the day to day bread and butter of a dealership is the income from the repair shop and not the sales dept. All warranties eventually end and shop rates then apply for years and years as the life of the machine is becoming longer and eventually needing repairs/maintenance. :2cents:

The Main Kubota Dealer in NH tends to handle their large coommercial customers i.e Contactors) far better than the average commercial farmer, never mind the small farmers.
I do hear that is not the case at all their locations, but the local store is very busy and turns away work.