Kubota Specifications

/ Kubota Specifications #1  

PeterWB

I have an opportunity to purchase a Kubota L3410HST with a Kubota LA981 Loader and a Bushhog 762 Subframe backhoe. The purchase price is around $18K for this 2000 tractor with less than 1,000 hours. I have been searching the web for specifications on the tractor, loader and backhoe. I believe this to be a good deal but really need to know the specs to determine if the tractor and attachments are adequate for my use. If anyone has access to the specs or even knows off hand some of the specs I would appreciate hearing from you. I'm not even sure if the Kubota is their Grand series or the standard model.

/ Kubota Specifications #2  
You can pick up a L3400 brand new package, loader, box blade, bush hog and 16ft tandem trailer for $18,495 at present. Zero hours. Maybe you could do a deal with your Kubota dealer to change the trailer/box blade/bush hog for a backhoe?? For the same price.

/ Kubota Specifications #3  
What do you need to know I had the same unit. It did just about anything I asked of ...and then some. A little weak on the lift, I think it was 1,500 - 1,600lbs. The HST was great and I never had a problem with it in almost 10 years. I only sold it because I NEED a cab unit because of the heat down here and the fine dust.
If I can help more let me know.

New the unit with backhoe went for 30k

/ Kubota Specifications #4  
The L3410 is a Grand L deluxe tractor, weighing in at 2800 lb naked.
The FEL for it is an LA481; I have never heard of an LA981 loader.
Maybe you read the label wrong?

I have seen the Bushhog 765H, but not the 762 model....I assume it
is a 7.5-ft digging model? BushHog has a good rep, from what I hear,
but I have not operated one.

In excellent condition, that rig could bring that kind of $, but it is top
dollar. BHs w/ subframes are expensive. Kubotas are very popular on
the used market here and it could sell for even a bit more in top
condition.

/ Kubota Specifications #5  
I bought a Bushhog log splitter, long out of production, and a simple call to Bushhog had an owner’s manual in my mail box 3 days later. Very nice people in their customer service department.

MarkV

/ Kubota Specifications #6  
I have that tractor - no BH. Very good machine. I think it is larger than the L3400 frame. The BH probably adds 4k to the price, so your price of the tractor & Loader is 14k. You're not getting ripped off, but you are also not stealing candy from a baby!

1000 hours is actually heavy use for an individual. Mine has 500 hours and I use it on 280 acres of forrest land.

PTO is 27.5 hp by the way.

jb