B2410 coming tomorrow

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #1  

Titanic

Tractor
B-2410
Dealer called at 4:30 today and said they are putting on the FEL and would like to deliver tomorrow afternoon. No problem .looks like a vacation day tomorrow and no sleep tonight./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
happy new owner of B2410/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #2  
TITANIC: congrats on the new tractor, u won't sleep tonight(antisapation) nor tomorrow (glee) have fun and enjoy. to more get your juices flowing, here is a pic. of your tractor only a few years older.(b2400)

Attachments

• 1-117287-sizechange.jpg
    1-117287-sizechange.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 106
   / B2410 coming tomorrow
Frank nice tractor looks like new. I'm sure your having fun. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif looks like you had some snow to play in.

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #4  
Titanic, way to go on the new addition. may you enjoy your day off with several hours of seat time

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #5  
Congrats on your new B2410. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I guess your up and drinking coffee while you are pacing the floor counting the hours,and waiting for the phone to ring or the sound of the truck pulling up w/your new B2410 /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif..yep we all went thru it. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Have a grand day and lets know about your day.

/ B2410 coming tomorrow
Thanks Thomas, already up and looking out the window. I guess i can sit down and have a cup of coffee. The dealer isn't open yet.
B2410 60"MMM R-4's FEL

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #7  
Congrats on the 2410!! I'm anxious about my delivery later this week. I'm off Friday thru Sunday so I know where I'll be!!

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #8  
Congrats, Titanic and dont forget some pics/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #9  
Great Titanic, That seemed pretty quick. I'm sure you walking around the property now looking for things to do tomorrow. Have a great time tomorrow, and don't let the boss see you if you call in sick. Kent

/ B2410 coming tomorrow #10  
Sorry, I may have been too late about the boss thing. I hope you are out enjoying your tractor now. I just noticed you posted this yesterday. Have fun. Kent