Price Check Used BX24 price check

/ Used BX24 price check #1  

mpowrd

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
There is a used BX24 for sale out here in N. Ca with 147 hours on it for an asking price of $17,500.

Seller says it's still under warranty, bought new december 2006, and includes trailer and spare, chains and binders, 2 buckets 10 inch and 12 inch, and a box scraper.

The trailer is a Carson Trailer 7'X12' Single axle 3500 GVR. I've asked the seller if the trailer has brakes. Isn't this a little on the light side for transporting a BX24 or would it be OK for short distance moves or the occasional trip into a dealer for service?

I was quoted about the same price for a new BX24 with a box blade from the local San Jose dealer, so the asking price seems a bit high. Do y'all agree or not? It would be a 2 hour drive for me just to go look at it.

Thanks!

/ Used BX24 price check #2  
Seems high to me. The only real advantage I was able to find in buying a used tractor was that I wouldn't have to pay sales tax.

right now a bx24 is running ~16.2K here. Kubota's definitely retain their value well from my experience.

/ Used BX24 price check #3  
I agree. The trailer is on the light side for a BX24. I think you can do better on the price of a BX24 alone. I think $16K for the BX24 with trailer would be good