Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #1  

froggy

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD4320 with TNT, electric diverter, cruise control and air suspension seat.
The latest issue (October) of Compact Equipment has a story on the Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership in which Kubota dealerships will market LandPride implements in North America that are performance matched to Kubota machines.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #2  
Sounds like a marketing approach between Kubota and landpride. Give me a good rate on your attachments and I will promote them with my tractor and be an outlet for more attachment sales. I think it is safe say Landpride "will performance match any CUT".

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #3  
That situation could work out good for people like myself that make their living with their machine. I have been very pleased with landpride equipment.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #4  
We do not have a landpride dealer close to my area so I hope my Kubota dealer starts carrying landpride atachments. I wonder if you can finance the landpride through Kubota ?

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #5  
BCNU said:
We do not have a landpride dealer close to my area so I hope my Kubota dealer starts carrying landpride atachments. I wonder if you can finance the landpride through Kubota ?

Yes. I recently purchased a new Kubota and financed every single implement (all non-Kubota) along with the tractor.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #6  
Kubota is approving all land pride attachments on there contracts. The change has been that depending on purchase price they may not be taking all contracts in the future with aftermarket attachments.

Land Pride does seem to be a good line match with Kubota.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #8  
In general, how does Woods compare with Landpride for Sub Cut Attachments/Implements? I was shopping for a Rear Blade the other day and my Kubota dealer was definitely steering me toward Land Pride though the technical points of the Woods and Land Pride Rear Blade in question seemed the same.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #9  
Woods and landpride are the two equipment companys i look to for implements. Both make heavy duty gear. I went with woods on my core aerator because it had 2 more gussets than the landpride. I went with landpride on my rotary cutter,landscape rake & quick hitch, no regrets.

/ Kubota and LandPride Strategic Partnership #10  
The bottom line here was that Kubota is paying the cost of us dealers wrapping in Woods (And other) implements in with tractor sales. Kubota pays all the cost of financing those attachments. They are majorly clamping down on letting us do this and offering landpride as a way to wrap implements into the deal. I'm guessing landpride is picking up the expense of doing this or somthing.