Price Check kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT.

/ kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT. #1  

lawn man

Hi all, first post. I just purchased a house on 3 acres (some woods) alot of grass. I am trying to find this machine at a fair price in Lower CT Fairfield County or Westchester NY. I priced it at the kubota site. Is that usually what a dealer can do on this unit? I priced it with the bagger and mulching blades.

Thanks....

/ kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT. #2  
Well, just one place I would even consider EMERICH SALES, in Charleton. 518-399-8574, ask for Jim Crane. I have recently been doing business with them and it's well worth the 3 hr. ride from my house. Herb.

/ kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT. #4  
Try Mid state tractor they gave me the best price on kabota in CT, I didn't say I liked them much though LOL.

/ kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT.
Thanks all. Bad news on my end. The people we were supposed to purchase the house from backed out due to they could not get the finace they needed to move into the house they wanted (this sucks)! Anyway we are still looking for a place.

However if anyone needs the unit I was looking at contact member bradyky, he has one or two units left for truly the best price!

/ kubota ZG20-48 Whats a Fair price to pay? In CT. #6  
ELMO67 said:
Well, just one place I would even consider EMERICH SALES, in Charleton. 518-399-8574, ask for Jim Crane. I have recently been doing business with them and it's well worth the 3 hr. ride from my house. Herb.
I agree 100% Best prices around here in NH, CT, and MA from what I found.

Problem with Ahearn is their prices are through the roof.