How long do I have to wait???

/ How long do I have to wait??? #1  

fritoman

First time poster, long time lurker.

Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait to get the tractor I ordered?? I ordered an L39 on Sept. 31st. Still no word from my dealer.... Thanks:)

/ How long do I have to wait??? #2  
Unless it is a 2008 model, the dealer is dragging his feet sounds like to me. Calling him every day will help speed up things.

/ How long do I have to wait??? #3  
I agree with the previous post - unless its a 2008 there is bound to be one somewhere near you dealer - he just has to go get it. My dealer did that for me when I purchsed my L3940. I think I had to wait a week. Worry the heck out of your dealer or tell him you will visit some neighboring dealers.

/ How long do I have to wait??? #4  
It has been my experience that L39s get scarce in the fall months and a 8-10 week wait is not unusual.
Dealer transfers are up to the stocking dealer, if he only has one and it hasn't come due, he may refuse to give it up for transfer. But chances are, that there just aren't many just sitting around.

/ How long do I have to wait??? #5  
Why is he trying to sell something he doesn't have? Did you read about this tractor in an ad or something, or just go by and see if he could get you one?

/ How long do I have to wait???
The dealer is not trying to sell something he doesn't have. It is the tractor I wanted and I was told when I ordered it that it would probably take 1 to 1 1/2 months to get. Just getting excited I guess. It is my Christmas present to me.

Thanks to everyone that has replied.

/ How long do I have to wait??? #7  
Where do you live Fritoman? Reason I ask if you are within a few hours of Elizabethtown PA give Messick's a call. I was there this past Sat. I saw at least one, maybe even two L39"s on the lot. They are a nice machine, good luck.