Kubota B9200

/ Kubota B9200 #1  

spoon059

My father has a 1987 B9200 HST without power steering and is attempting to put a bucket on it. Our local dealer found a Woods loader that will work, but is unable to find a mounting bracket for our specific Kubota.

If we find a bracket for it, does anyone know how much it will cost to add power steering to ours, since it does not have that option?

If we cannot find a bracket, does anyone know a fair market value for this tractor? It has roughly 700 hours on it, all routine maintence is up to date, the hydraulic system was just checked by Kubuta and is in working order, the brakes are fine. It has a little surface rust and faded paint but mechanically it is fine. It has a belly mounted mower as well.

/ Kubota B9200 #2  
The B9200 is a great tractor. However, this model is uncommon. The only one that I have seen was used to move small planes at the municipal airport in Watertown NY.

You might consider using the B8200 as a proxy for pricing. For example, TH is showing a B8200HST (4WD, 295 hours, Allied Loader) for $7495 in CT.

/ Kubota B9200 #3  
Without a FEL it will be harder to sell and you'll probably not get as good of a price. You might want to get a loader that's sized right and the bracket that's close and find a good welder to adjust it to fit.

/ Kubota B9200 #4  
My father in law has the same tractor, same year. He actually bought the tractor new in 1987 and it had a front end loader on it but he had the dealer take it off because he didn't want to spend the extra money. At the time, he had a larger tractor with a loader and didn't need it. Now he wants a loader for this tractor and they are hard to locate, especially the original kubota loader. He did find an aftermarket power steering unit for the tractor but it is pricey also. Approximately $1200!!!!!!!!! I know that Koyker makes a nice loader to fit this tractor. They are well built and reasonably priced. Good luck in your search

/ Kubota B9200 #5  
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I saw a B 9200 sell at auction this past spring here in Ohio for $8000. The tractor had 800 hours, included a MMM but no loader. It was extremely clean and looked like new. Also I believe the B 8200 and the B 9200 are the same tractor with the 9200 having 3 more H.P. Jack

/ Kubota B9200 #6  
kemary said:
... I believe the B 8200 and the B 9200 are the same tractor with the 9200 having 3 more H.P. ...

Similar yes. However, the B9200 has the 4 cylinder V1200-A engine