Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower

/ Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower #1  

gmt355canyon

Tractor
Kubota B1750, Ford 641 Workmaster (for sale)
Hello all, I am fairly new to this site and I just purchased a Kubota B1750 and would like to find a used Front End loader (I believe it takes a model B1640) and a mid mount mower (RC60B ?). I have a Sims cab on this tractor that I would consider selling. If you know where I could find a FEL and Mower deck or someone in need of a cab please get back with me. I live in Michigan. Thanks, Mark.

/ Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower #2  
   / Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower
Thanks for the info it was very helpful

/ Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower #4  

Attachments

• TA-55-B1750.jpg
    TA-55-B1750.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 850
   / Looking for a FEL and/or a Mid Mount Mower #5  
I found several mmms for a B-8200 (mid eighties) searching tractor sites, googling the model #, googling <craigslist kubota mid mount mower> which will give you hits from all over rather than just your state or locale, or any other search that comes to mind. I would suggest finding a manual on ebay for your specific mower/tractor combination. In my case it was an RC60-82H which translates to 5' mmm for a B-8200 hydrostatic, more or less. It would help you to find your correct suffix.

And with a manual, when you are buying you can make sure that you are getting the correct bracketry, driveshaft, and what have you since that stuff can be dear or even unavailable if one has to buy it after the fact. Prices seem to range between 500 and 1200 dollars. Mine cost me 700 complete in serviceable, but not perfectly pretty condition and I saw one in MD for twice as much. The one I bought was 5 hours away, not so bad.